Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Skill spammer

Discussion on [Request]Skill spammer within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Skill spammer

here is the thing:
atm ,i'm power farming @ ongs and i want to farm it only there..for this ,as most of us know,i need to dlvl.I'm using a multi client so i can die and res with my oher char but of course..this is getting rly boring and anoying.i made a script so my power farmed noob can go and die ,naked and res in town and then he goes and dies again and so on but ..this takes forever ..something like 1hour for a lvl.
i though at the next thing : i will take my noob that needs to die and my res-er somewhere with mobs.
for what i want to do i would need something that would use the reverse skill(cleric res. skill) automaticaly so i would only need to be active on my noob and only move to the mobs and press yes to resurect.
i will select my noob and the bot,auto-clicker or whatever that would be,will spam reverse skill on him so when he's dead he will use the skill and res him..
so the question/request is the next :
is there any program that spams a skill ? something like a quick bar auto clicker or something..thx in advance.
so i need a soft. that spams a skill while i'm on another client.
Old 10/20/2007, 12:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
ehm...at projecthax was one....if u char dies he will get ressed automatically