Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HONOR POINTS

Discussion on HONOR POINTS within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HONOR POINTS

OK.... I've had an academy for two weeks now, and still zero honor points...Whats the problem??
Old 10/16/2007, 07:16   #2

Smile HONOR POINTS AS I KNOW

oki let em tell you what you do ^.^
first 1. invite ppls from llvl 1 to lvl 29 max don't invite over level 30
second 2. from lvl 1 to lvl 10 you have it's like a package from 10 to 20 second package
20 to 30 and 30 to 40 last
third 3. when the member in the academy make lvl 40 that means he is graduated and he will see beside his name (graduate) he will click it soo he is done education from your school (academy ) hehhe
now you asking where is the point i want the son weapon :P
if he joined from lvl 1 to lvl 40 and graduated you will get 40 honor points
SOO...
if you joined him from lvl 10 and he graduated at level 40 (40-10=30) the you have 30 honor points .
ASk ?
what if i join member lvl 31?
if you did he will be baby gaurdian with you and he not going to graduate at 40 you will wait him to graduate at 60
ask ? what is the use of the two ranks undermy rank in the academy ??

answer is they should be helpers for you to lvl up the noobs

ask again ?

why they should help ? cause they should be your hands

Warning oO

don't join ppls higher than 40 in your academy OR you will wait them to make lvl 60 and graduated :s

end of all if you pure full int oy hypred int you are the faster to get the buffs and the honor points
but about the weapon the sos som and sun they are still sux cause only valid repair for 5 times only WTF how come i try to grauduate ppls and i atke for each lvl 1 honor point then collect 2500 to get a sun from game
and then use for 5 times that's a bull shit cause ppls think it's a sun for ever LOL
i made the acaemy for the buffs
first buff 10% attacking increase
second is 20% speed movieng increase and 3rd is 5% atk ,def ,atk rat.def rat
i see this is the best thing from academy
Because if you have moving speed 55% and with this buff you will be 75% and noo need to lvl up the light and waste alot of SP also more power will gained if you have normal weapon that will make it stronger

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND I HELPED YOU
God luck have fun
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/28/2007, 10:45   #3

Question: If I throw some 1 out of my academy... I don't get points when the first 1 finishes academy? or what?

If that is true then it sux.... a few noobs witch stop playing and you lose points!
Old 10/30/2007, 06:28   #4

im afraid its true