Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problems with vista

Discussion on problems with vista within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problems with vista

anyone else is having problems with vista using the modified sro_client? I always get sro_client not responding blablabla
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2007, 16:21   #2

yea, i have the same problem
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2007, 16:50   #3

me 2
Old 10/12/2007, 17:51   #4

yeah me to

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problems ecSRO vs. Vista
07/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Hello everybody. I'm having a big problem. When i play in DH, i get DCed. No matter what i do. And after that i get some strange error (can't post cause i think u won't understand polish error log xD ) I already: -Reinstalled -Switched to Chinese media.pk2 -Switched to New Not Bugged media.pk2(critical problem etc.) -Switched to European media.pk2 -Downloaded new client and reinstalled.
SRO RUNNING PROBLEMs WITH VISTA
05/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Recently, i had just bought a new comp running on vista home basic. Specs as follows : 3 GB ram, 350 gb hard disk. intel pentinum core 2 dual, graphics ; nvdia GS 8800. However, it seemed that i cant run SRO smoothly. initially i cant stay on the game for more than 10 mins as it always Dc due to "Visual C++ library runtime error". I had managed to solve the problem. I had unmarked the affinity and now i can get it running for at least few hours w/o DC. But, my game lags so much. Once...
RE 8.3 Vista Problems
10/24/2007 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hi.. i just installed vista and UCE not working anymore :( it gives me some errors or if i set run as admin privilegies gives me blue screen.. i did completely crack win genuie, but later system report me that has been found bypassing genuie program.. Someone have any issue how to make it working ??
chat problems with vista?
08/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
well whenver i type on CO.. my chat like always messes up and acts weird. sometimes theirs random symbols and numbers after i type and sometimes it digs up what i said before and sticks it in the line. for example if i said: hey guys whats up? then i said: yea yea im doing good, it might come out like this : "yea yea im doing good ats up?" some other people i know have had this problem with vista but others dont have any problem at all. im guesing tis the way vista was configured or...
sv problems with vista
04/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
ok well i got this new sv from my friend, it didnt work on my new computer with vista. Then i checked on my old computer with xp and it worked. Can some1 please tell me whats causeing sv not to work with Vista.