Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pot amount bought by tbot

Discussion on pot amount bought by tbot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pot amount bought by tbot

my question is this:

I want to know when u tell ur tbot to buy 250 mp pots when he goes back to town if he will buy them all even if he used like 10 pots..
this will flood your inv.

i would like to see like this:
tell the bot when he goes to town to buy pots untill you have like max 300 pots and go to training place again..

how does this work?
Old 10/02/2007, 15:17   #2

thats how it is for example; If my char is carying 100 HP pots and i want it to buy 150 MAX it will only buy 50 because i am carying 100 already. Thats how it should be =\
Old 10/03/2007, 09:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbowog View Post
thats how it is for example; If my char is carying 100 HP pots and i want it to buy 150 MAX it will only buy 50 because i am carying 100 already. Thats how it should be =
so whats ur answer?
thats how it is or that how it should be?
Old 10/06/2007, 00:07   #4

Maby you should just instal the stuff again?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Thanks to those who bought
07/29/2010 - RF Online - 24 Replies
no need to ask or buy to us anymore coz we decided to stop the selling of dup methods... lots already bought to us and to minimize the game being imbalance thanks to those who bought to us if you still want to buy well you have to pay the full price the original price of the method... we won't accept anymore loads and we prefer payment through Globe Gcash sorry for bad english
Whoever have Bought DB Bot please come in
06/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2034/82963222.png Does this mean I can only use it on 1 Char? If i Logoff and make another char in the same Account will the bot work on that new char I made?. I'm NOT asking about multi client
hehe i bought my Tbot and here comes some problems
10/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hi i bought my bot yesterday and i just recieved the email of my bot card no. here comes up few quetions (1st i have to say im using vista and i run sro in windowed mod,however, i selected "run as xp2 and run as administrator" under campbility)
DC on Amount
08/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Wondering if there is a program or it would be useful in SV to DC when u have say 30 mets in met zone (full inventory) putting mets in F6 for example and when F6 = 30 DC's :D . that would rock imo. only a request dunno if theres a program out there kinda hard to search for somthing like that :/