Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW NUCONNECT Tbot 919 Less Dc prog Needed ;/

Discussion on NEW NUCONNECT Tbot 919 Less Dc prog Needed ;/ within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEW NUCONNECT Tbot 919 Less Dc prog Needed ;/

NEW NUCONNECT Tbot 919 Less Dc prog needed cuz the Old One Doesn't Help any more , I keep Dc all the time , i guess u Guyz all have The Same Prob , Specially Those Days The Servers are So Traffic and when u Dc Once , u can't Log in again cuz of The Traffic and That Sux , so If There's Some One Can Do it and Crack Anew Tbot Less Dc Prog , Plz Help Us
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2007, 15:18   #2

clear out your PC. LOL if ya want to Speed up your computer just get rid off all your junk on it. clear your Computer. I recommend;

and

I use both to keep my computer running good as new.

and as a downlaod manager i recommend

LoL that had nothing to do with it
Old 10/03/2007, 17:08   #3

I get DC every 1-2 h and i keep my computer clean...well i have premium and i enter immediately but i hate because i cant do nothing but sit near PC and log in when im DC...and i hate that...SOME1 PLEASE GIVE US A NEW METHOD FOR GETTING LESS DC`s

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tbot free days! No crack needed
12/20/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 27 Replies
Hello, this is "Mudi" (Assasinkilla), FFA is back again, and in cortesy we giving free days of tbot to users, just register on the forum, request it with ur account and wait for an admin check it and insert it! FFA work is 100% clean, you can ask others, anyone that knows us... Also my name is 100% and i dont wanna throw that away... But anyway if you dont trust, just dont even go there ;) with n00bs question. Do this have a keylogger? How do i trust you? Man it's simple... We are friendly...
New Tbot 0801 client Needed !!
09/18/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
please guys .. if anyone can get a new tbot 1.124 client .. the game will work probably I think .. please .. can someone make a new client
little help needed .. for tbot settings ( europe )
08/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi .. im a rogue .. and having two small problems .. 1- tbot ( cracked ) is not using poison ambue .. i tried it by putting em in skill's 2nd line and also in additional spell box .. not working .. bot stops working when it reads poison ambue line .. 2- bot keeps doing my crossbow extreme spell right after every 15 secs ( recharge time of this spell) while its added in assisting spells and it should go after like 15mins .. =\ if any of you guys have any special settings for this...
what prog needed
08/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i just got a new comp and i was wondering what prog i need to run most bots can sum 1 plz help me or give me a link to download it plz