Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ibot+s-bot? need help

Discussion on ibot+s-bot? need help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question ibot+s-bot? need help

hey guys,
i just started my famre on job temple, dont wana buy mbot, cuz allready have s-bot so i start to use ibot in my main char for farme, but when i try to login any client with s-bot it give me a server error :S and s-bot client crash.
need help
Old 01/19/2011, 09:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
why would you use ibot, if you got sbot ? you know there is an auto quest option for sbot ?
Old 01/19/2011, 18:38   #3

elite*gold: 262
up. Ibot is beter in some ways, for ex clientless
Ur not here to complain, we are here to help not to ask

Topic. Sure u've done all good with ibot/ not screwed ports part etc. I am running sbot and ibot at the same time (6chars) and nothing's wrong.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
iBOT 1.8.5 and iBOT 2.7 wont work anymore in gates, keeps restarting the wave
05/05/2011 - Browsergames - 21 Replies
In last two days, iBOT wont do the gate... it keeps restarting on current wave.. until i died, and then he jump me in 1-8 lol. And what a f i dont loose one life in the gate.. i have died for at least 4 times, and i dont loose the gate. So this is the end of these cracked bots. My question is, who has buyed kBOT or buyed iBOT, can make the gate till end of the gate ???
IBOT WHERE DO I BUY IT!
12/31/2010 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
Where do i BUY iBOT, the latest one...
Ibot 2.7 gg
11/14/2010 - Browsergames - 5 Replies
Jo,also Ich hab schon öfters mal meine gates machen lassen vom Ibot,doch jedes mal stirbt er bei den kristallin ... doch jetzt frag ich mich warum das immer bei mir passiert? bei den meisten usern geht es doch?denke ich mal antworten sind erwünscht^^
Ibot Scripts + Ibot program
10/01/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
This is the links of ibot program and scripts for it http://www.easy-share.com/1912293729/_iBot_Public _Released_v1.0.81.rar Download Scripts.rar, upload your files and earn money. Scripts.rar Do not forget of add on the script txt with the corrects city where the bot will walk Ex: My char trains in jangan cave and when it use return scrool, back to designate town hotan, so I add hotan-jangan cordenates to txt file OK bb