Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wizard vs Envys

Discussion on Wizard vs Envys within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wizard vs Envys

Is anyone facing enormous problems against Envy's while botting with Wizard.
I constantly keep dying, even if I find some spot which is far from typical where anyone else would bot, so I'm sure noone would destroy the dimension crystal and spawn Envys.

If the crystal isnt destroyed after certain amount of time, do they spawn from it - because I have weird feeling they do?
My bot is set not to attack dimension crystal and my subclass is Bard.

How is everyone dealing with them and am I the only one facing those problems?
Any tips and inputs would be really helpful.
Old 01/16/2011, 20:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
well ... its the splash dmg that is destroying them...i bet :P ....cuz as far as i know they wont spawn by themself ... last night i had like 3of them around me , and ye nothing happend ...till a dude came and attacked them :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Babel char 90+ wizard/bard | wizard/cleric
01/14/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
hey everyone ^^ i want to buy a character 90+ at server buy it must be full int wizard/bard or wizard/cleric or cleric/bard nevermind about items and itemsilk too and if you got a good char 90+ full farm with left sp and good items i offer you for it char lvl98 at gaia hyb spear with 1.5m sp left or $ just tell me here ur offers please thanks .. cheers :)
Selling Lv 101 Wizard-101Warrior-97 Wizard Info Inside
06/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
Selling Those Accounts for USD Only Level 101 Wizard/Cleric Level: 101 Server: Hercules Build: Pure Int
WTB 80+ Wizard/Cleric or Wizard/Bard - Please sell, I am tired of waiting
12/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 17 Replies
I am tired of waiting, I want a good account. Requirements: Price range: $1-65 USD Please sell, we will definitely use MM - Roby or Krisssss if he still does it and if not YOU GO FIRST! Unverified account only! Must have Itrader 5+ or else I will not trade, sorry but I am tired of being scammed. Thanks, Justin