Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

please can everybody write his server???

Discussion on please can everybody write his server??? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
please can everybody write his server???

please im in babel
Old 09/21/2007, 16:54   #2

venice/alexander
Old 09/22/2007, 07:23   #3

Take a look into STICKY threads
Old 09/25/2007, 12:26   #4

RedSea, and i agree look into sticky. =P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do you write a script for ce?
03/25/2013 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
(excuse me btw, I'm a noob just trying to learn >.< ) Some scripts like skill hack and vac go into specific csv and change their like information and files... Well I'm trying to edit a certain file, but how would I go about doing that in a 2moons folder? I tried looking on the cheatengine site but its all so confusing a bit... like what do edx and eax do? and can they lead me into the right direction to a specific folder and line that i want to fix? if so how? say i want to edit...
[VB6] Help write to file
06/20/2010 - .NET Languages - 0 Replies
Hi im trying to make a program that will add a text from textbox 1 and a ip adress to a text file but the program says text already exist all the time Option Explicit Dim txtthere As Boolean Private Sub Command1_Click() If txtthere = True Then MsgBox "There is already text there!" Else Dim sFileText As String
Local SERVER Error /usr:write failed,filesystem is full
01/31/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hail dear friends.I have a problem about my own server.An error accured when i use ./start command.it says /usr:write failed,filesystem is full.How can i add free space or how can i fix this problem.Is anyone tell something about this error.I need help.Thanx for lot for helps!
[HELP]why i setup the VIP lvl 7 it write at my server VIP 6
12/16/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
why?
Hi all! (I can see that I can write here Q)
07/30/2008 - MapleStory - 3 Replies
I am new on maplestory and I didnt download the game yet coz I want to get some hacks first.... If some of u got a working engine or what the hacks need plz give me some... I really want to get started with a hacks :) Plz publick the hack here in the topic or send me privet message plzzz.... thex alot for who is help :)