Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do you make a hybrid int spear?

Discussion on How do you make a hybrid int spear? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How do you make a hybrid int spear?

I,ve had some suggestions such as
2:1 all the way and
2:1 till lvl 41 then pure int and
83% mag balance

what is the best way if not any opf these to make a hybrid int spear

Similar Threads Similar Threads
what is the best set for hybrid int spear 8:1
08/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
what is the best set for hybrid int spear 8:1 ? prot or garment ?
WTS lvl 90 hybrid spear 7:1 gap 9 94k sp
03/20/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
this char is at server poseidon, female with set +4/5 garment FB, its heuskal light ice, gap 9 94k sp, 52 silks left, and many silks items like 2 dress and much more, i sell this for only 90 usd paying via paypal using sro_thanker as middleman.
WTS / WTT Lvl 90 Int Hybrid Spear
02/02/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Lvl 90 7:1 Int Hybrid spear with 60 ice maxed, 60 light maxed, 81 fire, 81 spear. Only taking offers at the moment, because i am still not sure i want to sell it quite yet. Will trade for lvl 90 wiz / cleric or cleric / warlock or warrior / cleric or S/S Nuker with light ice and sword, 9 gap minimum, on server Venice Only. Only accepting in game gold on server Venice, and I only trade / sell with the help of Sro Thanker
Hybrid int spear.
11/22/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello everyone- I'm going to make a char on Phoenix with the stats 1-70 INT 71-80 STR 81-90 INT (Maybe 3 points STR) This is the build 7:1 (Int:STR) But I was wondering which skilltree's to learn. I've seen some 90light 90cold 90heuksal 30fire/force. But I was wondering, since we're using Heuksal and we're hybrid wouldn't it be nice to have 90Fire instead? for the imbue?
How do you make a hybrid int spear?
09/12/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I,ve had some suggestions such as 2:1 all the way and 2:1 till lvl 41 then pure int and 83% mag balance what is the best way if not any opf these to make a hybrid int spear sorry if i double post im getting blocked a couple times to the next page dam school computers