Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spear lvl 72 +9!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Discussion on Spear lvl 72 +9!!!!!!!!!:confused: within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spear lvl 72 +9!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Hey i was just wondering if any of u have any suggestions or hint on how to help me make my lvl 72+5 spear mag attack 84% to +9. i already have all the stones i need (lucky,steady ) and elixers .im planning to buy the astrals and immortals in about 3 days so till then do u guys have any hints for me so i dont fuc up ?????pls post anything tht might help me in anyway thx in advance
Old 08/18/2007, 04:23   #2

i don't know if this will works, (many have try and make it +7, don't blame me if it fail), u need have lucky 7 or 6 times, 3 immortal and 3 astral. The most important are the lucky stones, always have 7 or 6 times of lucky, and the mimumum of 3 astral (more is better), hope u make it +9
Old 08/19/2007, 01:48   #3

buy one thats an sosun in the first place then pimp it? youd make a HELL lot more money, but i guess itd cost alot in the first place o_O well sounds good, lotsa lucky + losta everythin else xP good luck
Old 08/19/2007, 12:09   #4

i have no idea how to do it ..but i guess .. good luck ^,~