Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing Email

Discussion on Changing Email within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why the Hell i can change my Email on Sro.net? My char. got hacked now but i know the email if i change it first i got it back .... thats hard... :hm:

you got any programs or tricks to change the fu**ing email?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help by changing Email on Csro !
01/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey all i want to change my Passwort on csro, but i forget my email. what to do ? Please help me. I Search for other topics but cant find anything.
Changing PW
03/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello guys . How can i change password on vip server? :O Thanks^
Changing ip
10/10/2008 - Kal Online - 11 Replies
Hey! I have question if anyone knows a good program wich can really change your ip address. I got banned from xiu and my ip is static so i cant just reset my network and have a new ip. Anyone knows how can i change it so it works? I have tried 999x programs to change ip but still when i check myIPaddress.com: What is my IP address? How do I find my IP address? i got still my ip. Help needed thx :handsdown:
changing email in joymax
09/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
One of my chars was hacked, but he gave it back. WHen he hacked it he registered his email in the 'email verification system' in joymax, that sends a code to use to change our information. Is there any possible way to change this email? the email that was registered in the 'email verification system' ? :confused: thx:)
Changing DDS?
04/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How do I make an bandit look like an hawking? is it possible? And if yes,is it also possible to like take an dds from an whole diffrent game and replace that one with the bandit? Is it possible to make my own monsters? That was all of my questions :D Thank you :D