Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to NOT get ccfed/ scammed?

Discussion on How to NOT get ccfed/ scammed? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello,

I am selling my accounts trough paypal but how can I make sure that I don't get scammed? That they do not request their money back ect...?
Old 07/18/2007, 12:07   #2

sorry
but i think this isnt the best place to ask this -_-"
maybe u can find it on the main page of paypal or ebay
Old 07/18/2007, 13:17   #3

There's an easy solution. Hire a middle man... Someone that both u and the buyer trust, maybe some admin of any sro forum... Then when u agree on the price u'll give the char info to the middle-man, he'll try it out and change the info, and when u say the payment got trough he'll give the acc info to the buyer...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
fak i got scammed again........ anyone can help...
06/16/2010 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies
so i need basicaly 2 things after i been scammed another time buyin an acc.....anyone who got a high lvl char on any server if could help me gather realm from a lvl 1 char so i can lvl up easily or if u got any spare acc that can be lvled easily i could do it with pleasure since i got nothin to do all summer long........ so if anyone could help me with either of these two tell me.....
i just got scammed
08/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Hey i just got scammed 10m + acc is there any 1 who can give me any acc? with char? please?:(
I got Scammed, anyone know how? Help pls
09/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hey all, i wanted to buy sro account for ingame gold, but the other player scammed me, and i lst about 200 mil ingame gold : / But i dont know reall how he scammed me, i explain how we trade acc. for the gold: -at first he gave me id + pw for the account (no clothes or anything on the char.) -when i logged on with his char i gave him half of the gold with my other char. -then he gave me the secret answer + e-mail account to change the passwort. -After i changed the pw i gave him rest of...
I got scammed!!!j@#$!@$
08/20/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
freak, i was scammed today, and the person changed everything how can i get it back???????????????????????????????????/ pelase help me!$!@$!@#$