Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Guide) How to get 320 silk for only $6!!!!!

Discussion on (Guide) How to get 320 silk for only $6!!!!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/22/2010, 10:33   #16

elite*gold: LOCKED
Its no more on Free Silk
Old 02/25/2011, 10:56   #17

elite*gold: 0
i don't know wt i do with this links , add it to my favourites or wit ? PLEASE ANSWER AND TY for this fantastic site

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] How to buy Silk with a paysafecard (only germans)
10/03/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 18 Replies
Die einfachste und schnellste methode silk zu kaufen ist sicherlich die paybycash-methode.das silk ist spätestens 10 minuten nach der bestellung da und es ist keine überweisung nötig.es ist praktisch eine barzahlung. Hier zeige ich euch wie man auf diese weise silk kauft: 1)geht ins i-net zu diesem link:Paysafecard Verkaufsstellen und schaut wo die nächste verkaufsstelle von den sogenannten paysafecards steht.diese gibt es fast überall in deutschland unter anderem in jeder größeren...
[REQ][GUIDE]Buying silk on pserver
01/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
please make a guide how to buy silk on the pserver thx. Moved to SRO Main Discussions / Questions ~inVincibLe
(ULTIMATE)[GUIDE] To silk...
01/05/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
Well. Mabye not the ULTIMATE guide but still. I gotta get ur attention somehow MWUAHAHHA Ok first off: *This isnt one of those threads where i post my referal link hoping n00bs will register and give me money. *This is a guide on HOW TO BUY silk and what items are best for YOUR STYLE and of course.. WHAT SILK IS :) WHAT IS SILK? Silk is what buys you things like premium tickets, picking pets, and devil wings :D.. WHERE CAN YOU GET SILK?