Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tbot Filter(Does It Not Work For The Trial)?

Discussion on Tbot Filter(Does It Not Work For The Trial)? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So, When i started my Tbot the filter was there and than after i make the first alteration to it, it completly crashes!!

Iv messed around with it and i still cant get it to work anyone know whats the prob?

+k if u can fix
Old 06/02/2007, 03:49   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
click

maybe you need to re-install your bot =\
Old 06/02/2007, 04:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
HE JUST GOT OWNED keep that link handy we need to post that everywhere.

One down a million noobs to go

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tbot Filter
04/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hey i have one question about tbot filter. What does x and v means. If you select x under picking does this means that he will pick things up or must i selec v for picking ?
Tbot Pet Filter
08/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Okay, so Tbot has a built-in feature that allows you to select exactly what items you want your pet to pick up or ignore. I was wondering if there is any way to extract that, similar to how invincible extracted the databar, so that you could use it without tbot...that would be epic.
TBot Filter
11/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi ! i want to make the filter from tbot that he sells some items and others should be put in the storage. but i dont undertand what "V" and the "X" means. can somebody help me?
Question about Tbot filter
10/24/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi, mmm... i was just wondering if is possible not pick "gold" whit tbot :confused:... thx :p
Can't ,make a tbot trial account!!!
06/28/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
HI, I can't make a tbot trial account. On the left to the account information that you have to fill in there's a 'Can not connect the Silk_KTZ server,please wait a few minutes!' error, when I ignore this error and fill in my account stuff and click register there comes a 'Connecting with the server error,Please re-try!' error. So i can't make a tbot trial account. Can any1 solve this problem? Sorry for my bad English.