Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Virus Scanners and more that i use.

Discussion on Virus Scanners and more that i use. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Oke first off all this isnt a scam. ill put sum progams on that i use ( never been hacked )

Kaspersky <- Love it removes every keylogger on my pc ( need to pay but u can get a illigal key or trial)
Hitmanpro <- This is a scanner its update's install automatic thats why ur mouse is moving automatic. if u dont trust this then dont download it (free)
CCleaner. deleted alot of **** of my pc saved me a few MB&#092;GB now.

And remember! if u download somthing u dont trust then go to

to scan it or go here

Hope this is usefull to u never been hacked hope u wont be hacked to and if there is a VERY good Undetectable keylogger ( low chance) look at my signature how to avoid a keylogger

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Always scan stuff u download even if he has 1000karma' border='0' alt='Always scan stuff u download even if he has 1000karma' />
Old 05/28/2007, 01:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
nice ill karma you
Old 05/28/2007, 09:06   #3

Nice, i'll karma you 2 , though 2 ammendaments :
1.on-screen goes withouth the "h"
2.character map is a completely different tool, you have to go to :
start -> all progrs -> accesories -> accesibility ->on-screen keayboard ^^.
Old 05/28/2007, 11:38   #4

elite*gold: 20
Cool thanks ill fix my signature ^^
Old 05/28/2007, 23:04   #5

wow, thanks bro just deleted 3 !! Keyloggers of my pc and more junk thanks