Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a hint for those that still can bot

Discussion on Just a hint for those that still can bot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok this is going to sound like a n00bish hint that most experanced players wont need but playing in babel i have seen quite a few making this mistake. DO NOT BOT WITH A CAPE ON lol. If you bot with cape on anyone can kill you in pvp 2 or 3 kill in a row will disconnect your bot. I have done this about 10 times to diffrent bots and it has worked every time so i just thought it was a small bit of usefull information for everyone..

Good luck and happy botting
Stray

PS man this old hand grinding sucks lol
Old 05/21/2007, 14:52   #2

everyone know it i think =] only stupid people bot with cape on lol..
Old 05/21/2007, 15:31   #3

lol, who was the ******? xDDD
Old 05/21/2007, 15:43   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Stray1@May 21 2007, 14:39
ok this is going to sound like a n00bish hint that most experanced players wont need but playing in babel i have seen quite a few making this mistake. DO NOT BOT WITH A CAPE ON lol. If you bot with cape on anyone can kill you in pvp 2 or 3 kill in a row will disconnect your bot. I have done this about 10 times to diffrent bots and it has worked every time so i just thought it was a small bit of usefull information for everyone..

Good luck and happy botting
Stray

PS man this old hand grinding sucks lol
not to mention dont bot with hunter card or thief / trade suit on... Last week i had a big time killing a hunter boter for about 6 hours... I must have him killed like for 50 times hihihi! Dude was kssing averyone includint my low lvl bot and i saw he had hunter cardon... Well i just logged with my high lvl char and nubot with "attak hunter players " on and i just need to put a 50 range and thief suit on... When i was tired of so much blood i pm the dude saing that next time he better whatch out for what he is using while botting...

PS - last times i saw dude he didnt have weapon on.... Must have droped like 2 or 3 lvls lololol ps: