Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Caspian] Need ong taxi

Discussion on [Caspian] Need ong taxi within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Caspian] Need ong taxi

I'm farming at ongs, I only need 100k total sp, but everyday I log on, look for a taxi and oh.. what a surprise, there and no real taxi's except the stupid lvl 1 - 10 ones, there goes another day floating by where I did nothing but waste my time because I don't have a taxi.
I already have 50k sp, so I only need about 2 or 3 full days to reach my goal and I'm willing to pay, except it would be a HUGE help if you just let me join a taxi you're already running for free =)

Anyway, if there's anyone doing an ong taxi on Caspian that I can join. PLEASE let me know. Its taken me over a month to farm 50k sp now, because I can never find a taxi anywhere.

Note: I don't want anyone posting to give me advice ov any kind. I want a taxi -.-
Old 11/14/2010, 07:32   #2

use a bot and do it urself and ull take less than that
Old 11/14/2010, 07:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKramers View Post
Note: I don't want anyone posting to give me advice ov any kind. I want a taxi -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacosanostra View Post
use a bot and do it urself and ull take less than that
hmm ...
Old 11/14/2010, 09:40   #4

Quote:
I'm farming at ongs, I only need 100k total sp, but everyday I log on, look for a taxi and oh.. what a surprise, there and no real taxi's except the stupid lvl 1 - 10 ones, there goes another day floating by where I did nothing but waste my time because I don't have a taxi.
I already have 50k sp, so I only need about 2 or 3 full days to reach my goal and I'm willing to pay, except it would be a HUGE help if you just let me join a taxi you're already running for free =)

Anyway, if there's anyone doing an ong taxi on Caspian that I can join. PLEASE let me know. Its taken me over a month to farm 50k sp now, because I can never find a taxi anywhere.

Why dont u just lvl up a Wizz to 57 and farm yourself ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2010, 09:49   #5

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSideDani View Post
Why dont u just lvl up a Wizz to 57 and farm yourself ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kqy View Post
hmm ...

More hmm from me
Old 11/14/2010, 18:44   #6

hey dude, youre in luck. My guild is a farming guild and they have 2 taxis they use to farm our members. an X member decided to hack the 1 wiz and npced all the stuff. my guild didnt want it anymore so they gave it to me. me and my friend have been putting equips on it overtime and putting money on it and its almost ready to start farming. its an FF 53 wizard, and id be happy to farm you with it free of charge. However, i expect you to delvl yourself accordingly if you get too high so as to not ruin it for everyone else. im going to be farming some friends and some guild members. my name in game is TheDewPoint. you can pm me if you want, the taxi isnt quite ready yet but i will let you know when it is
Old 11/14/2010, 21:25   #7

Wow, TheDewPoint. What's up? In-game I'm Ragnarok and Reaver, you might've see the delvling a few times. While I was doing it, I saw you outside Samarkand. Anyway, Ragnarok is the one I need a taxi for.

I'm actually already doing what DarkSideDani said and getting a good wizz to farm myself, just I need to farm 100k sp on it first.

Anyway, I'll talk to you in-game, thanks ^^

Oh, and if you need money for equips for the taxi, I can help you pay for it
Old 11/14/2010, 21:39   #8

and then ull have a nice wiz for ur nxt chars
Old 11/14/2010, 22:11   #9

Quote:
Wow, TheDewPoint. What's up? In-game I'm Ragnarok and Reaver, you might've see the delvling a few times. While I was doing it, I saw you outside Samarkand. Anyway, Ragnarok is the one I need a taxi for.

I'm actually already doing what DarkSideDani said and getting a good wizz to farm myself, just I need to farm 100k sp on it first.

Anyway, I'll talk to you in-game, thanks ^^

Oh, and if you need money for equips for the taxi, I can help you pay for it
sure dude, farm whichever char you want i dont mind. my friend logged on and were gonna put the equips on it later tonight. ill probably have the taxi ready to go either late tonight or tomorrow.
Old 11/17/2010, 00:19   #10

djb bro what server? i'd like to start up if you don't have full pt.. thanks man.
Old 11/17/2010, 00:50   #11

caspian
Old 11/17/2010, 13:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Wolverine View Post
djb bro what server? i'd like to start up if you don't have full pt.. thanks man.
caspian
shoot me a pm if you want in, its not full yet
TheDewPoint
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2010, 23:07   #13

when will you be available to talk to on the game your afk atm. please tell me in EST.
Old 11/18/2010, 06:06   #14

hey ^^ im in est as well, sorry i was at work today. i will be at work tomorrow as well so any time after 7pm est
Old 11/19/2010, 02:58   #15

You weren't on today either ; (