Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Bot Card For Olympus Gold

Discussion on WTB Bot Card For Olympus Gold within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, i buy botcard on olympus for 20m

scammers no way, no need to try

thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Want to trade my elite gold for pay safe card :) or gold game in silkroad :)
08/14/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
i want only good pepole trusted and :) got alot of + feed backs i got scammed 3 times aready. thnx and about game gold i want it in server Alexadnder
[WTS][Olympus]Char&Gold
01/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
as the title says i have for sell: -and i have for sell 1.800.000.000 gold on olympus 100kk-6$ no negociating on it... so do the math if u want all the gold u need to pay 108$ and thats it add [email protected] to ur Yahoo or MSN for further information and payment methods thx and ill wait for ur offers so keep them coming^^
WTT HERA GOLD FOR OLYMPUS!
10/20/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys ! I have 300mil gold on hera! and i will like to trade it for gold on olympus if i cant do that i will use TPL! Contact:[email protected]
WTT Gold on Olympus for Gold on Venice
07/19/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Ok i bought 100mil from a gold company to pay a fker for a 0x33 acc. He sold it before i got the gold. So i want to trade 100 mil on olympus for 80 mil or so on Venice. If your interested add me on msn: [email protected]