Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off.

Discussion on This is the kind of shit that pisses me off. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/20/2007, 11:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Terror36@May 20 2007, 03:26
we need a private member section on this site just like 0x33... so when cracked versions or leaked versions are released only trustworthy people get it who are known to be loyal..

because this is indeed absolute ludacris.

a softmod is released.. well the people at 0x33 can patch it so fast because this forum is completely public!

NEXT TIME someones finds a solution KEEP it to yourself UNTIL we mind a better and safer means of communication forchrist's sake.

oh well i have nothing to complain about. im using paid bot ^__^. 190 hours left of botting keke
lol that is a stupid idea this forum is made for all ppl not like 0x33 those greedy basterds.....
Old 05/20/2007, 11:17   #17

A private section which you dont pay but pay with your post count
Old 05/20/2007, 14:22   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by majin123@May 20 2007, 11:17
A private section which you dont pay but pay with your post count
yup, i think thats a good idea......better get started on it then
Old 05/20/2007, 14:29   #19

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by angusszz+May 20 2007, 11:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (angusszz @ May 20 2007, 11:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Terror36@May 20 2007, 03:26
we need a private member section on this site just like 0x33... so when cracked versions or leaked versions are released only trustworthy people get it who are known to be loyal..

because this is indeed absolute ludacris.

a softmod is released.. well the people at 0x33 can patch it so fast because this forum is completely public!

NEXT TIME someones finds a solution KEEP it to yourself UNTIL we mind a better and safer means of communication forchrist's sake.

oh well i have nothing to complain about. im using paid bot ^__^. 190 hours left of botting keke
lol that is a stupid idea this forum is made for all ppl not like 0x33 those greedy basterds..... [/b][/quote]
lol. hey if we keep this public million of leecher will give this to everyone and those give it away and those. we really need sumthing like a private section u need a big amount of post to get in there. and if somone is spamming for post he get banned or warning