Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tbot - Sro closes

Discussion on Tbot - Sro closes within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well when botting sro closes randomly... when grinding or visiting npc.. jsut closes no error no crash info and tbot closes too :/
Old 05/19/2007, 19:19   #2

i got d/c every 15min with Tbot this suk
Old 05/19/2007, 19:33   #3

yep TBOT is too buggy,

its scripting has been poorly done, but then again its a fairly new program that has never seen the lights of beta testing they just wanted to make money right off the bat so they released it w/out any major testing. Therefore it being so buggy.

It will get better in the future and if it becomes stable it has more potential than isro bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
agbot-auto closes i tried everythin its still closes
06/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
guys i'm realli sry to bother man, but i tried everythin i hav been readin almost all the thread everydae to hope there is a solution to my prob. i reinstall the bot and tried the srproxy , i jus cant figures wad went wrong the bot work perfect with my laptop but with tis laptop there is tis prob. i did everythin as per normal everythin went perfect but when i logged in the charac its either the bot don reacd my charac or it jus closes all the time.. i realli tried all i can but nth seems to...
tbot closes my silkroad when in town
06/29/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Guys help me with this 2 when my bot completely finishes her mp and is back on town for pots tbot quits silkroad when its around herbalist trying to buy pots. Is this a client problem or the bot problem help m out. Hope for more replies. Thanks