Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

An Easy way to dont get hurt if banned

Discussion on An Easy way to dont get hurt if banned within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well, as for me, i made a personnal guild where i have some friends, my main char, and another char level 1, only those two have access to the guild storage, the lvl 1 char is on another account which never boted, and im putting all the priceless stuff and gold that i have instead of putting them on my own storage ! If any time you get banned, just go thru ur lvl 1 char and take all the stuff again !

Iv on my storage something like 440m~ of hardly farmed gold, so if any time i get banned, ill still have more than enough to go thru a smoothly bottingroad x-D
Old 05/17/2007, 19:54   #2

how intelligent ... >.<
Old 05/17/2007, 19:56   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by shobypae@May 17 2007, 19:54
how intelligent ... >.<
if this was possible and you get banned, you will regreat why you didnt something like that, specially when your account value 500m+

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=how smart -.- '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''' border='0' alt='how smart -.- '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''' />
Old 05/17/2007, 20:02   #4

be sure you main account isnt the guild leader because if he is the guild will be deleted..
Old 05/17/2007, 20:03   #5

how the hell do u get 500 mil in sro? what is the trick to this/ how do u set up a gold farmer?
Old 05/17/2007, 20:05   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by gamewad+May 17 2007, 20:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gamewad @ May 17 2007, 20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> how the hell do u get 500 mil in sro? what is the trick to this/ how do u set up a gold farmer? [/b]

at lv 52 on penons while onehiting them, you get around 4m a botting night on drops and gold, dont count the sox drops, its not that hard to gather money on sro, you just need a working bot and some luck X-D

<hr>Append on May 17 2007, 20:09<hr><!--QuoteBegin--lafa
@May 17 2007, 20:02
be sure you main account isnt the guild leader because if he is the guild will be deleted.. [/quote]
i dont think so, cuz the char isnt deleted, hes still remaining, and its not fair for other guildmates who has stuff on the storage if you think logically.

Just try to make a new char with a banned char's name, and you will see that it wont work ^^

well this is my theory i never tried x-D
Old 05/17/2007, 20:55   #7

lol an idea like this has already been posted in......
Old 05/17/2007, 21:18   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by lafa@May 17 2007, 20:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lafa @ May 17 2007, 20:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> be sure you main account isnt the guild leader because if he is the guild will be deleted.. [/b]
</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (me)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hi, if someone get banned and he's unfortunatly a guild leader, will the guild get deleted ?

thx[/b][/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin--morningdew
No.

You have two options.

Wait 44 days to vote for a new leader.

Or leave and wait 3 days on penalty.

- Joymax Moderation Team
[/quote]
Old 05/17/2007, 21:24   #9

hehe well iam to late ...
mine lvl77 char and my new char lvl50 got banned today.. both :ban:

ahh well ...

goodluck to you guyz.. im going to quit O_o

cya .. :fedup:
Old 05/17/2007, 21:31   #10

ahha u didnt buy silk?
Old 05/17/2007, 21:34   #11

What I have set up is an entire different account where I can store 5 pages of sox items and anything else rare that I may need if I get banned.
Old 05/17/2007, 22:34   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by TrayMaster@May 17 2007, 21:34
What I have set up is an entire different account where I can store 5 pages of sox items and anything else rare that I may need if I get banned.
i though about it too but the guild storage one is the fastest, and the one that doesn't requier dual client, and its the way to follow if your lazy and want to keep your gold on a safe place x-D