Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can't start bot with finger...

Discussion on can't start bot with finger... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/17/2007, 19:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by bosharu@May 17 2007, 10:45
Night dragon, here's the solution : go on , press DELETE ACCOUNT. Then go into SRO folder, make sure you modify your sm.txt file to look like this:
Quote:

*** damnit use search before posting, or at least have the common sense to scroll up a post and see softmod ain't working anymore
It must look like this or it won't work.
Then press shift-delete on the sro folder, okay. That should be about it. Oh, to fix the Unknown skills problem go into MS-DOS and type format c:\. Now you're done. Happy botting.
OMG NOW I HAD TO REINSTALL MY WHOLE COMPUTER U ARE SO MEAN
Old 05/17/2007, 19:13   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by Methinx+May 17 2007, 19:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Methinx @ May 17 2007, 19:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bosharu@May 17 2007, 10:45
Night dragon, here's the solution : go on , press DELETE ACCOUNT. Then go into SRO folder, make sure you modify your sm.txt file to look like this:
Quote:

*** damnit use search before posting, or at least have the common sense to scroll up a post and see softmod ain't working anymore
It must look like this or it won't work.
Then press shift-delete on the sro folder, okay. That should be about it. Oh, to fix the Unknown skills problem go into MS-DOS and type format c:&#092;. Now you're done. Happy botting.
OMG NOW I HAD TO REINSTALL MY WHOLE COMPUTER U ARE SO MEAN [/b][/quote]
What did I told ya?
Gimme my &#036;5 bucks.
Old 05/17/2007, 19:18   #33

Hahah Omg Ur dumb.. Are u 10 Year who doesnt *know * anything about comp And follow a strangers step ... Really dumb. .. &#036;5 Go to the winner ^_^
Old 05/17/2007, 19:20   #34

ROFL! U guys actually believed me, haha,
Old 05/17/2007, 21:04   #35

some noobs gotta have done it btw wheres the little bar that tells you the amount of users viewing the topic/