Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A pean to the leakers

Discussion on A pean to the leakers within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/19/2007, 02:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
CW is NOT the only cracker on the NET. And iSRO BOT will NEVER be un-crackable.
Old 05/19/2007, 02:20   #32

wow this looks fun, might have to throw my 2 cents in later
Old 05/19/2007, 11:03   #33

Maybe you will find what you need from here:

Old 05/19/2007, 17:14   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by Trippinshrumes@May 19 2007, 01:35
im not sure how many times i have to say this... since u people sit there typing long ass messages about how we'll b like 0x33.org or ban all the 0x33.org admin's and the people that STILL think i dont want this fuckn bot to be cracked STFU GTFO!....... as it says for the hundreth fucking time! IM SICK OF EVERY FUCKING NOOB LEECHING!!! I WANT THE BOT TO BE CRACKED SINCE I AM A iSRO BOTTER TO!!!!! JUST IM SICK OF IT GETTN FIXED CONSTANTLY CUZ PEOPLE HAVE TO FUKN POST IT HERE so then the 0x33 guy comes over... ok they no what i got..so change it to this, then bot dont work again,,, everybody's fucked BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING DUMBASS!!! anybody that enjoys botting and playin sro as much as i do should think this exact same way... if anything damn fuck all these people i mean shit... what when animus put the new workin softmod on his page.... what was there like 4 copies of that exact link on this site? and if it wasnt a copy of the exact link then it was sum1 else who downloaded his exact file and reposted it cuz they want karma.. well you lil noobs tryin to get karma, FUCK YOU YOU GET NO FUCKING KARMA......... and ya just stfu maybe close this thread or sumthin cuz ur all fuckn dumb (directly to any1 who replied to my message sayin anything more then i feel the same way or agreeing with me)

------------------edit-----------------------------------

i forgot 1 group of people.... the people who say how can i join 0x33.org when they have join disabled..... well hmmm lets see this isnt to hard of 1 but lets think for a min,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,UMM U IDIOT YOU SORTA CANT!!!!! i mean even me who has a public membership ive been tryin to join 0x33 for sum time now, I CANT JOIN HOW THE FUCK WOULD I B ABLE TO HELP U TO THE 2 people that PMED ME SAYIN DO U KNOW HOW I CAN JOIN.... well if u read my original post it says i tried joining.............. SO LIKE MY LAST REPLY SAID IF U DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND,,,, GO BACK AND READ IT AGAIN, IF U STILL DONT U MIGHT WANNA PAY SUM1 THIS TIME TO INTERPRET MESSAGE FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now that was a rant. and blopwing off steam is good for you. makes you live longer. =P
Old 05/22/2007, 08:05   #35

@TrippinShrumes : Whattan idiot. I hope your char names beggins with an A, so you will open the bot banlist.