Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

0x33

Discussion on 0x33 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/20/2007, 04:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
=O mrpeeman... Photoshop n00b AND E*PvPer n00b

I r disgraced!
Old 05/20/2007, 04:28   #17

I think he knew that =/
Old 05/20/2007, 04:29   #18

i know that mrpeeman already translated but since we changed page here we go againn :Hi people, you certainly will excite you that sm bzw isro are so fast again outated. I forum have an explanation for that out of nem of other. My English is unfortunately nich so good when that I could that of all translated, it would please me if it could receive one of you, so that the other can read it also.

QUOTA therefore.. there some here do not know is wants to gauge explain what 0X33 once.. The developer of the softmod is may use 0X33 is ne community clockwork.. the softmod only people the paid or private are costs can become.. paid 10$ in the month, private one for nothing, must perform for that one something (something program etc)..

Application: In the application, simply so general must indicated made become over the own person (older, citizenship ect) and ca 1/2 side would establish why YOU for nen place as a paid/private exactly the correct are, bring "contributes" naturally all in good English and if possible flawlessly.. nominally it what if one the forum what Augenzwinkern

Advantages: Very clearly, one can use the softmod and has gets ggf also grip on other 0X33 tools one in the 0X33 forum always aid (because of
charma points) and n bissl more

Disadvantages: one is sworn at, would think is that the German type of the recognition.. envy

Does why the softmod cost something? to manage around soetwas as well as the softmod must one for year programming languages learn.. this required time wants clockwork again reinholn in that it something for the softmod demanded, but it is nevertheless approier than a botcard and one has also the multiclient..

Because rather many children that offered for nothing use became want the softmod often geleakt and public made, is bedded can now it for some kiddys normally that it and goes goes as soon as a softmod version no longer the large howl loosely..

0X33 reaction is natural that one softmodversionen again revised as soon as they become public to supervise around it became it some private applied to pay attention to fora where the softmod in the last months public became as soon as somewhere a functioning version public becomes, wirds reported and taken has to write always further passed has use could quickly by the server.. that you themselves to because its the softmod that it tausende(!!!) for nothing to it. I white that it many a 12 year-old will not understand I however believe that it with some that already somewhat ripenr arrived is, the softmod can no longer public geuset become because one it quickly of the server take becomes..

clockwork is wants to live received no if selfish.. he the softmod at that and must restrict could use desshalb one the kreiß of the user.. and he the softmod alone and become the best in sro and earn gives so its livelihood in that he sro chars sold however no he the softmod at ne community further! therefore people hears on with that "clockwork is selfish, I am 11 years old and No pp account about 10$ design so should give yet should eat bring just addressed feels and means can stick me to pay that me that best it me" who to say now "Hurensohn" themselves the finger in the po and get run themselves in the kreiß drehn smile you no softmod more to that and quickly is revised if it.

--.--. that should be would like led clearly make has no advertising I only some here like 0X33 that now with leackern hand
Old 05/20/2007, 09:43   #19

what if in order to earn money for his programing efforts they relase a softmod with website uplink (such as what was used in past two weeks) and negotiates with joymax to release a "list" of sm users (many reported not even on and still got banned...me included) so that joy max stops hunting down bots and simply goes by list. now if you get enough banned through soft mod and 99% are not ox33org members you can safetly assume you will start getting paid for your "good" version..increases income for your programing efforts and decreases leakers and joymax wins by banning everyone that cant "afford" paid bot (wich means most likely silk to) so thier percentage of users to silk purchases increase (especialy if you bot and figured out they only banned due to silk purchase history)