Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

no autotraining???

Discussion on no autotraining??? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
always when i start my 1.54 i cant klick no more on "autotrainig" because "login to bot server is failed.service time is over".how can i solve this problem???
Old 04/28/2007, 12:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
download new version 1.58 and the new sm it will help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dont show "AutoTraining" button or shows grey?
05/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hi guys, if ur autotraining button is not enabled here is a way to activate it u just have to check before pressing bot login whether the "connect to backup server" is clicked or not if it is checked then uncheck it and login it will show you the autotraining button +k is appreciated from satisfied E*pvper members :D
CONQUER autotraining bot!!!...
09/18/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 149 Replies
if people use bjx its something like it but a lot functions r missing.. i dnt know if it will drop usless items like bjx .. btw it cant jump n scatter stuff n wont work some coms :cry it is only the trial version and if someone knows how to crack plss do n help us.. n remake a better bot if possible.. Download and instruction site note ** the trial version only works for 20 mintues and each after 20 mins co will autoclose < Instructions > for auto lvling...