Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Decisions, decisions...

Discussion on Decisions, decisions... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Decisions, decisions...

So I just moved to another server, my friend is farming me at ongs...
But i still dont know what should i choose: Warrior or Rogue?
I will use cleric as a sub.
Since i know that both are good in PvP, jobbing etc., i need a char that lvls up faster and that I can bot with without too many deaths.
I know that u can easily bot with a warriorr/cleric, but am I going to have a hard time boting as a rogue?

Thnx in advance
Old 10/24/2010, 17:47   #2

i think rogue would be good if you get dagger and crossbow because dagger is good if youre looking for that close pvp. and the crossbow allows you to bot efficiently. look up vids of rogue clerics its pretty sick. thats the build im working on.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2010, 19:28   #3

if you're looking for just solo lvling then yeah rogue with xbow is the way to go , but if you will lvl in an 8 man pt ( i recommend u do) then warrior/cleric is better cause u have the option of finding a pt as a warrior or as a cleric
Old 10/24/2010, 20:03   #4

elite*gold: 2
xbow/bard ftw, but ya ive played generally dagger/cleric but, you gotta know how to play in pvp, cuz rogues die too easily cuz of their lack of defence.

nevertheless, dagger desperate ftw!
Old 10/24/2010, 23:27   #5

hmm thanx for the info... Im not thinking about partying until the later lvls... I dont have enough time for manual playing. So, i made a rogue/cleric xbow now, later gonna farm a bit and get daggers for PvP
Old 10/24/2010, 23:51   #6

nowday ppl bot in 8/8 like 24/7 we are doing that on maya and its good, but on the old servers its hard to find 8/8 partys in low lvls
Old 10/25/2010, 00:16   #7

Fully farmed Warrior>Rogue.

Well no worries, you have 2 more months to figure out what build you want.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2010, 02:33   #8

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSuNooP View Post
xbow/bard ftw, but ya ive played generally dagger/cleric but, you gotta know how to play in pvp, cuz rogues die too easily cuz of their lack of defence.

nevertheless, dagger desperate ftw!
Indeed bard ^^

weakest subclass out there
You may aswell make wizz if bard is to be the subclass, same result wizz or rogue with bard equals 1hit in pvp
Old 10/25/2010, 20:10   #9

@up, i like bard more just cuz of the noises lol, + as far as i remember, bard had this skill which prevented aggro mobs from attacking you , making u to die less in pve
Old 10/25/2010, 22:07   #10

Actually, from my experience, u die less with cleric sub... With bard Giants rape ur ***, but with cleric u set the bot to use bless spell and healyng cycle on giants and ur invincible
Old 10/25/2010, 23:06   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSuNooP View Post
@up, i like bard more just cuz of the noises lol, + as far as i remember, bard had this skill which prevented aggro mobs from attacking you , making u to die less in pve
Nice.
Old 10/26/2010, 16:04   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
Nice.
ya well its been a while since i lasted played lol, dont expect me to remember every skill lol :P
Old 10/26/2010, 16:56   #13

Warrior/rogue ofc, i had warrior/cleric and rogue cleric, and now recently a warrior/rogue
its like:
1-warrior/rogue
2-rogue/cleric
3-warrior/cleric

THIS-
Old 10/26/2010, 18:37   #14

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperfreak View Post
Warrior/rogue ofc, i had warrior/cleric and rogue cleric, and now recently a warrior/rogue
its like:
1-warrior/rogue
2-rogue/cleric
3-warrior/cleric

THIS-
Nice, but if you'd have actually read the first post you would've seen that he already decided his Subclass.

Rogue/Cleric I'd say
Old 10/26/2010, 19:14   #15

Ive decided... Rogue/cleric it is... With iBot i bot with xbow extreme on with no trouble. I just set it to use bless on giants and thats it. But sinc iBot doesnt work today for some reason, i gotta use agBot and play without CE