Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I cant get the Cracked Version to work

Discussion on I cant get the Cracked Version to work within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Okay I followed the directions from a previous poster who talked alot about Karma and found out that my bot doesnt work. I extracted the files several times including the deepblue, sroboten 1.54, and the trial reset. My brother got his to work perfectly and when he tried to install it on mine it did not work. Apparently no keys were found in the reset program for him clear.

Now my brother is botting and I am still grinding manually. Im growing sick of it and hes not letting my char get any botting hours. Plz help me. Is there something wrong with my computer setttings??
Old 04/20/2007, 03:46   #2

yep.. just reinstall ur OS and do a clean install of SRO... the SM should work for you after that
Old 04/20/2007, 04:47   #3

dont listen to void, there is no need to format or reinstall your OS.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked
01/16/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version. http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png DOWNLOAD LINKS: Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip GarenaHackInstaller MEDIAFIRE mirror
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked
07/08/2010 - General Coding - 18 Replies
This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version. http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png DOWNLOAD LINKS: Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip GarenaHackInstaller MEDIAFIRE mirror
Yay I cracked SV, but now it wont work lol
03/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I finally cracked SV using Cucurucho's guide with XVI32. I log into Conquer press F11 and everything is going smoothly. Until, I fill out all the fields, and press Start. My player just stands there and doesn't move! Has anyone else had problems like this? I heard that using SP2 or something will help, and then I heard that you don't need it, so I dont have it. Do I need that for it to work? P.S. Sorry if this had been asked already, as I said before, I tried using search but came up...