Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

server shutdown

Discussion on server shutdown within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I would like to say thank you GM'S for the emergence inspection. My guild and union were in the middle of something. I understand you have issues to work out, but it is an inconvenience to us when you do this.

I hope they backdate the server or refund us for what we lost. GG NO WARNING.

<highly sad now
Old 04/19/2007, 07:48   #2

[Extra Inspection] Extra Server Inspection Notice

Date : 4/19/2007
inquiry : 36

Hello. This is Silkroad Online.

All servers will be undergoing extra server inspection.

Inspection Period : 4/19/2007 14:30~15:30 Silkroad Standard Time (1 hour duration)

[Patch]
- Impersonation of GM characters through the use of client hacking to be fixed
Old 04/19/2007, 07:49   #3

Yea...i saw that. that is why i made this post!!!!!
Old 04/19/2007, 09:04   #4

that must suck losing all ur trade stuff. Especially if u were just entering the gates of the city. I know how u can pay back joymax! Bot till your character has gained all the gold that u lost, then get moree and moreee ^_^
Old 04/19/2007, 15:19   #5

Umm..by your first post i see "thank you GM's" you should know you won't find them here.... (at least GMs who could confess that they are ones)
Old 04/19/2007, 19:21   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by dovidauskas@Apr 19 2007, 15:19
Umm..by your first post i see "thank you GM's" you should know you won't find them here.... (at least GMs who could confess that they are ones)
I am fully aware of that. I was just really upset last night. We were in the middle of doing some of the pandoras boxes that I had just bought.

Oh and there so called "PATCH" did not work. I was pmed by GMCrayon today. I know hes not a real admin based on his tags. When he talked to me however it showed up in a pink color like the unique spawns and server warnings. Are the GM's trying to be sneaky now?

<hr>Append on Apr 20 2007, 16:50<hr> OMFG.......

I AM SO TRIED OF THIS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone in my guild was DC. I don't know about everyone else. This lag is horrible. They keep messing up the servers with every so called Patch and making it worse than before.

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRR

<hr>Append on Apr 20 2007, 18:17<hr> anyone else getting bad lag since their last so called patch?