Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Removal of Dmg Numbers?

Discussion on Removal of Dmg Numbers? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[English]
Hi! I just wanted to ask if somebody knows a way to remove the damage numbers which appear at each hit over your/the enemies head. That would improve the overall look if i want to make a SRO-Movie. Thx in advance!

[German]
Hi! Also ich wollt mal fragen ob jemand eine Möglichkeit kennt, die Schadenszahlen, die bei jedem Treffer über dem Kopf auftauchen entfernen kann. Wäre interessant für SRO-Filme, da es das Aussehn ein bisschen verbessern würde. Danke im Voraus!
Old 04/14/2007, 21:20   #2

Soweit ich weiß ist dies kein Bestandteil der pk2-Dateien und wird Serverside erzeugt, wenn ich mich aber nicht irre sollte es sogar clientside sein, dafür müsste man aber den client modden :3
Old 04/14/2007, 21:50   #3

dann isses für mich halt ein problem ... aber es gibt ja auch für grafische einstellungen die möglichkeit, per hex-editor einstellungen vorzunehmen ... vllt ist diese option auch irgendwo "versteckt"?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Numbers !
11/08/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 11 Replies
Well today i got bored & made these numbers. Finally new numbers? Am i right ? :) http://i38.tinypic.com/33lj82e.png It took me a while resizing them. But i think it was worth it. I have no idea where these numbers are located but i figured i do em anyway. Uh , i don't really know how to make them appear in game but ill take screenies of em their not gunna be in game though. http://i38.tinypic.com/1zl417d.png I tired to remove the white space spacing them apart so they would be closer but i...
What does all the numbers in itemtype.dat mean?
05/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
???^^^???
charname numbers or guild numbers will take block?
02/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
charname numbers or guild numbers will take block? some friends said that to me is it right?
index numbers?
11/09/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
is there something wrong with giving out the index numbers for dungeon monsters? if not im going to post them here so its easier to find the monster you are trying to edit and make it easier to change their aggressiveness.
Effect Removal w/Sound Removal
03/13/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Well since Mr.Teenies Effect Removal came out and i had been using it..I decided to make my own for the fact that when i enter TG my client will sometimes hang, and the Sounds get really loud and carry out..it's gay.SO i've made this tool to remove the sound as well as the effects, SILENT TG ^^. It may take a minute to run the Sound Remover..but not very long at all ^^. This Tool Greatly help's me in TG i run a good 280-314 Ping without ever Disconnecting unless they have Server Mait. I...