Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ibot ocx error

Discussion on ibot ocx error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ibot ocx error

can someone help me i get the ccrpprg3n.ocx error thing.. i try the reg install in the ibot necessities but it didnt work it kept failing, someone help me plzz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Sro ERROR WITH IBOT!!!
09/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hey guys.. i deleted an old version of i bot with with edx33 loader and now it give me an error.. plz look at the pic. plz tell me how can this be resolved! thx:(:(:(
ibot error
02/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
ibot error hey, i have been using ibot since i has came out but i could only use it clientless, if i try to run silkroad when my edx33 is running, i get an error that looks like this. http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab341/tstert/i boterror.jpg?t=1248582072 this error only comes up when edx33 is hooked, when it is unhooked, it doesn't even connect to the client. i also have an unpacked sro_client, as it says on their website, and i have tried a packed and unpacked sro_client, and...
ibot error
07/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hey, i have been using ibot since i has came out but i could only use it clientless, if i try to run silkroad when my edx33 is running, i get an error that looks like this. http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab341/tstert/i boterror.jpg?t=1248582072 this error only comes up when edx33 is hooked, when it is unhooked, it doesn't even connect to the client. i also have an unpacked sro_client, as it says on their website, and i have tried a packed and unpacked sro_client, and both don't work. ...