Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Crash!

Discussion on Client Crash! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey, i seem to be having a serious problem with my client, well i used it last night to bot two chrct at once and it was working perfectly fine, but today when i tried to log back in, every time i enter image code, my cleint crashes, w/o ANY error message. This only happns "when it seems tht i will go chracter selection scree" meaning, that if i enter image code, and i get server too busy error the client won't crash, but it will "IF" i was gonna be connected.. or so it seems, as it crashes only few times. in other words, i can't log in on either of my account.

i replaced by "cracked' client with original one, but that also crashes "when it seems" that i would be sent to character selction screen.

for now, i'm going to reinstall a new copy from silkroadonline.net, band see if that fixes the problem. Plz let me know if there's another solution..

Thnx.

ARGH!!! WTF is wrong with joymax, the installation zip i got from silkroadonline.net is corrupt, it failed to install twice.. i'm left speachless at this point.. some how not really surprise.. >.>

ne ways, can some1 tell me how i can get a working zip of the original client.

Thnx.