Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Video Issues

Discussion on Video Issues within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Video Issues

Hey guys,

I used to play silkroad waay back in the day when (Athens) server came out.

Now I got it installed and everything ... patch 1.681 and everything.
Game seems to run ... but my graphics is ****** up

This is what I see:

Uploaded with

I got same screen resolution on desktop and on the game 1280x1024.

It does not help

Can someone help with an advice for a poor noobish veteran?

I would appreciate it.

p.s. Ihr kont auch in deutsch antworten

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FPS Issues.
04/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I play a couple of Private Servers here and there. Recently i've been having this issue where my FPS is dead stuck at 31. No matter what happens it's always 31 unless if i can get a FPS unlocker. Is there a reason for this? My laptop is pretty decent and i doubt it's because of my laptop... Asides for the reasons...if anyone can teach me how to manually unlock FPS for every single server i play or w.e that'd be really helpful.
Video Card issues with SJSRO
06/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
In SJRO I am constantly getting weird graphical anomalies and distortions and eventually VPU Failures. However I never get these problems in ISRO or even in ECSRO. I don't get any issues with any other game. I have already updated my drivers and directx. WHAT COULD BE THE ISSUE!! It got so bad that this morning after spending 2 hours trying to connect to the fucking game, once I finally got in with SIBI Bot working, by the time I got to my training area I suddenly out of the blue got...
Need help on 2 bot issues
02/19/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
aight 1st off ill say my hunters problem is shes 75 bots where ever i stick her but as soon as i put her in draco itll just pause at npc while trying to buy pots or it will freeze while trying to go to down it just sits no clue what to do to fix this if any1 knows would rly like the help now 2nd is there any way to bot a mage? every time i or my freind have tried it casts 2 aoe skills then runs off anyway to make they stay n kill thanks...
bot having issues
05/09/2008 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
bot doesnt work properly with no dc client any suggestions anyone
my issues
12/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
X:in the lady luck room, the room with the prize boxes. I cant see any boxes, just the shadow of where the box should be. i push select and i can see the name of the boxes, but yet i cant open them.. after re-install all good with ladyluck.. 1: when i jump around holding the ctrl button i get d/c a lot, server is aquarius, like if i was using speedhack. bit im not, i un/re-installed twice... 2:when i star demonhunter quest, the cloudsaint's jar.. its stuck loading.... the target monster....