Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can i change durability stats for my weapon ?

Discussion on can i change durability stats for my weapon ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can i change durability stats for my weapon ?

my sttaf durability was ( 74%) mag attack (22%) i try to make mag attack 80+ now mag attack 80% but durability is 0%

any way to change it ?

thanks in advance
Old 09/25/2010, 05:04   #2

you cant , the only way to change it is through assimilation
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2010, 05:57   #3

Ehm you can, just get Master tablets?

Make sure you use the 0% stones, so you won't mess with your other stats ( Assimilation )
Old 09/25/2010, 06:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
Ehm you can, just get Master tablets?

Make sure you use the 0% stones, so you won't mess with your other stats ( Assimilation )
hes talking about the white dura % , u cant change that
Old 10/08/2010, 11:18   #5

ofcourse you can change dura%
just ad alot 30%stones and wait till assimulation:P
Old 10/09/2010, 21:22   #6

elite*gold: 72
well when i played sro i alchemied 24/7 ;D
It never happened that the white dura went up, i think i fused more than 1000 stones on my whole set
Old 10/10/2010, 07:56   #7

elite*gold: 260
just a tip before doing enchanting:
always add steady stones into your items before doing alchemy. Steady attribute will prevent your durability from going down.
Old 10/10/2010, 14:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIncredibles View Post
just a tip before doing enchanting:
always add steady stones into your items before doing alchemy. Steady attribute will prevent your durability from going down.
This doesn't prevent White % from dropping as far as i know (or does it ? i'm not that sure) , what i know is steady prevents from adding a Red line on the item that lowers the maximum durability by a fixed %

I agree with micha444 , I've been changing white stats on my set for a while , but whenever Assimilation happens it just goes down and never up O.o maybe its just a succession of extremely bad luck ? or maybe its just how it works ? someone more knowledged could approve please ...
Old 10/10/2010, 16:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kqy View Post
This doesn't prevent White % from dropping as far as i know (or does it ? i'm not that sure) , what i know is steady prevents from adding a Red line on the item that lowers the maximum durability by a fixed %

I agree with micha444 , I've been changing white stats on my set for a while , but whenever Assimilation happens it just goes down and never up O.o maybe its just a succession of extremely bad luck ? or maybe its just how it works ? someone more knowledged could approve please ...
here's a screenshot for you (",)

as stated on the tablet:
Steady attribute prevents the decrease of the item's durability when it fails from enchanting.
Old 10/10/2010, 21:41   #10

Quote:

as stated on the tablet:
Steady attribute prevents the decrease of the item's durability when it fails from enchanting.
enchanting not alchemying there is a very big difference
btw
my staff went to 100% magic from assimilation with magic reinforce stone Alchemy is pure luck my friend
Old 10/10/2010, 21:48   #11

Quote:

as stated on the tablet:
Thats When enchanting ... Enchanting is with elixirs ... i don't mean to be rude but you fail hard ^^
Old 10/11/2010, 07:22   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANLINK View Post
enchanting not alchemying there is a very big difference
btw
my staff went to 100% magic from assimilation with magic reinforce stone Alchemy is pure luck my friend
alchemy is making stones out of tablets. enchanting means you do something on an item. may it be ++ or add blues or changing white values.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kqy View Post
Thats When enchanting ... Enchanting is with elixirs ... i don't mean to be rude but you fail hard ^^
lol, oh please........

oh com'on dude, don't tell people they fail when you yourself doesn't know what you're saying.
enchanting is only doing ++ ????
Old 10/12/2010, 02:15   #13

Quote:
alchemy is making stones out of tablets. enchanting means you do something on an item. may it be ++ or add blues or changing white values.

lol, oh please........

oh com'on dude, don't tell people they fail when you yourself doesn't know what you're saying.
enchanting is only doing ++ ????
Hey Mr English its very well known in SRO world that's is alchemy is adding blues or changing the white stat's while enchanting is adding +++
btw
im playing sro for about 3 years now and dura never changes
while enchanting except for ++>5 if failed it add's red stat of
durability decrease "Thats what is steady for ONLY Or ITEM DESTROYED "Her Immo" OFC
OMG WHat A NUB

N>B>
ofc we can accept that from dekaron player who know nothing about SRO )
Old 10/12/2010, 06:25   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANLINK View Post
Hey Mr English its very well known in SRO world that's is alchemy is adding blues or changing the white stat's while enchanting is adding +++
btw
im playing sro for about 3 years now and dura never changes
while enchanting except for ++>5 if failed it add's red stat of
durability decrease "Thats what is steady for ONLY Or ITEM DESTROYED "Her Immo" OFC
OMG WHat A NUB

N>B>
ofc we can accept that from dekaron player who know nothing about SRO )
cool, you're doing a research about me. but you still need to read a lot more kid.

so what if you've been playing sro for 3++ years? does it mean that you know the game very well?

it seems to me that you don't have any idea of the entire game after all. that's what i call FAIL
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2010, 16:45   #15

Quote:
cool, you're doing a research about me. but you still need to read a lot more kid.

so what if you've been playing sro for 3++ years? does it mean that you know the game very well?

it seems to me that you don't have any idea of the entire game after all. that's what i call FAIL
Dude , first of all try to be less rude with people...
Second : i know what i'm talking about
Enhencing = Adding blues with stones and changing White stats of items , Enchanting = Adding + to items
Anyway thats not really what the problem is about. The polemic is about Steady tablet , well steady tablet puts a blue line like this : Steady 1time/times on an item and that means when u try to enchant a +5 or higher item , there is a chance that when it fails you get a Red line in the bottom of the item saying that "Maximum durability reduce xx%" depending on how unlucky you are...
Well if you have steady on the item this won't happen , it is just like Immortal : it prevents the item from getting destroyed...
And by this i don't mean to be rude or provocative , just correcting some missunderstandings of the game system , and if you or anyone else have a different point of view about this then let's discuss it with reason , proof and pure logic instead of insults and calling ppl with inapropriate names ... we are humans with brains , not animals ...
Thanks
1 User