Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can i change durability stats for my weapon ?

Discussion on can i change durability stats for my weapon ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/12/2010, 17:00   #16

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by kqy View Post
Dude , first of all try to be less rude with people...
Second : i know what i'm talking about
Enhencing = Adding blues with stones and changing White stats of items , Enchanting = Adding + to items
Anyway thats not really what the problem is about. The polemic is about Steady tablet , well steady tablet puts a blue line like this : Steady 1time/times on an item and that means when u try to enchant a +5 or higher item , there is a chance that when it fails you get a Red line in the bottom of the item saying that "Maximum durability reduce xx%" depending on how unlucky you are...
Well if you have steady on the item this won't happen , it is just like Immortal : it prevents the item from getting destroyed...
And by this i don't mean to be rude or provocative , just correcting some missunderstandings of the game system , and if you or anyone else have a different point of view about this then let's discuss it with reason , proof and pure logic instead of insults and calling ppl with inapropriate names ... we are humans with brains , not animals ...
let me see.... POST COUNT # 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kqy View Post
Thats When enchanting ... Enchanting is with elixirs ... i don't mean to be rude but you fail hard ^^
now, who started it?

the sentence tells the person that "HE" doesn't mean to be rude but he said "you fail hard"
this statement makes me LOL
Old 10/12/2010, 17:06   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIncredibles View Post
let me see.... POST COUNT # 11

now, who started it?

the sentence tells the person that "HE" doesn't mean to be rude but he said "you fail hard"
this statement makes me LOL
the "you fail hard" sentence was followed by a "^^" smiley which is a sign of sympathy and kindness , that means i said it as a joke or friendly statement , nothing rude in it ... please forget about this stupid disagreement and forgive me if i hurt you. Now let's get back to topic
Old 10/13/2010, 17:07   #18

Fist of All kgy is right, steady only prevents the RED status when a item fails on adding +++ (Elixirs) the decrese or increase of the white status is imposible to prevent, even if you use 0% stones the may change a value, also can modify blue stat like STR or INT.

Once I was doing some alchemy on my 85 + 7 bow and I add a Phy atack stone and it changed from 20% to 80% and the durability from 41% to 67% so it is posible to change it just with luck and Im not taking about the stones xDD
Old 10/13/2010, 18:31   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by __Karin__ View Post
Fist of All kgy is right, steady only prevents the RED status when a item fails on adding +++ (Elixirs) the decrese or increase of the white status is imposible to prevent, even if you use 0% stones the may change a value, also can modify blue stat like STR or INT.

Once I was doing some alchemy on my 85 + 7 bow and I add a Phy atack stone and it changed from 20% to 80% and the durability from 41% to 67% so it is posible to change it just with luck and Im not taking about the stones xDD
lol wow it actually went up for you O.O for me its either nothing or downs to 0% xD
Old 10/13/2010, 18:40   #20

that was the first and last time. every time is no chage or goes down, the only way to minimize the risk is using 0% stones, but if you have most of the white on 0% - 20% use 30% as crazy you will get them all at 0% or atleast some will go up xDD
Old 10/04/2014, 23:40   #21

dam these guys fight for immortal stone haha ^^ keep it up guys!
ohh wait it was like 4 years ago LMAO
Old 10/06/2014, 10:59   #22

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by rain2009 View Post
my sttaf durability was ( 74%) mag attack (22%) i try to make mag attack 80+ now mag attack 80% but durability is 0%

any way to change it ?

thanks in advance
u can change durability just stone blue