Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST/HELP] Sp farming mobs

Discussion on [REQUEST/HELP] Sp farming mobs within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST/HELP] Sp farming mobs

I've been testing various sp farming places.

SO far I tested:

*Ongs;
*Huns;
*Sungsungs;
*Penons;

Conclusion, with gap 9 you get the same amount of sps, SO since I didn't tested higher lvls and spots, does any of you can tell where I can put 2 power lvlers?

My objective is to put these 2 chars far away from each so they don't share exp and sp.

So is there good spots where I can do this?

Good and safe, at high or low levels, it doesn't matter I'm just looking for a good answer.

I started sp farming 1 chinese char and 1 european char on August 26th and both have sp ticket and beginner premium.

Chinese has 655k sps;
European has 665k sps;

I think I should have more sp by now.... Right?!
Old 09/24/2010, 01:41   #2

elite*gold: 20
I think its pretty obvious since you listed it: you will farm at fastest on ongs due to high spawn on the hills, next would be Huns, and afterwards Sungsungs, .. and last Penons/Sonars while Sonars have more safe spots since they have no champs/giants.
If you got time, go for Huns/SungSungs or even Higher .. cause you will farm slower and also have to dlvl less then on ongs.
For double farming, ongs are great, Huns are okay, Sungsungs same, Penons last choice, and sonars fine.
On Ongs you can do easy 60k SP per day (pros make it up to 100k with dlvling on spot and keepin average lvl very low), while it decreases on the other mobs .. its up to you what you choose, the higher you go, the less work you will have with dllving, the less SP you will earn .. ongs will be always the best for farming .. (i dont wanna mention the ksers and other possible things which will make your life hard)..
Old 09/24/2010, 02:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
I think its pretty obvious since you listed it: you will farm at fastest on ongs due to high spawn on the hills, next would be Huns, and afterwards Sungsungs, .. and last Penons/Sonars while Sonars have more safe spots since they have no champs/giants.
If you got time, go for Huns/SungSungs or even Higher .. cause you will farm slower and also have to dlvl less then on ongs.
For double farming, ongs are great, Huns are okay, Sungsungs same, Penons last choice, and sonars fine.
On Ongs you can do easy 60k SP per day (pros make it up to 100k with dlvling on spot and keepin average lvl very low), while it decreases on the other mobs .. its up to you what you choose, the higher you go, the less work you will have with dllving, the less SP you will earn .. ongs will be always the best for farming .. (i dont wanna mention the ksers and other possible things which will make your life hard)..
Thanks for your answer ^^

Yesterday I was at ongs, really good spot BUT 2 barders came and ks me

My barder is 101 with nova harp+5 but against 2 barders wth am I supposed to do?!

I switched to sungsungs and so far so good, I think ...

I still need good spot for 2 plvlers