Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hide sro_client.exe

Discussion on Hide sro_client.exe within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hide sro_client.exe

Hi, i currently use agBot (yes, it is a good bot =P) but the hide/show sro_client.exe function currently does not work.

Yes, i ahve searched for sho hider's and such, but 99,99% of them are just keyloggers.

If anyone has one to share, or one made out of auto-it, please post.

P.S. if Source code is available (for auto-it or whatever.. ) please post that instead.
Old 09/10/2010, 19:12   #2

elite*gold: 0

This one - working perfect.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Q] About Hide Gm?
05/01/2010 - Kal Online - 20 Replies
Ok, I like to think a lot and probably about stuff that is not possible. You know how everything has its model and texture etc. in kalonline. Is it possible to replace a "Hidden GM" with some kind of texture ? Like a purple char would indicate that the character is invisible. Well, is there even a texture for the 50% hidden gm ? I just wanna kno if this is possible or not. Thanks in advance, Germarican
is it possible to hide npc?
04/20/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
hello.. im having a hard time locating npc in the ragnarok im playing when im searching for the location of NPC in a certain location it does not display anything but when i open the client itself there are NPCs that surrounds my character.... can someone help me? :confused::confused::confused:
No Hide
03/02/2009 - Diablo 2 - 1 Replies
ist das tool eig safe? normal schon da es ja nicht in diablo2 eingreift oder?
Hide your IGN
03/24/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I was wondering if such thing is possible to do, it would be extremely useful when vac hacking. Screenshots would be totally useless. If it is possible, can someone point me in a good direction?
Hide IP, nur wie?
10/25/2006 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Joa... heute geht Hide IP Platinum nicht. Wie kann ich dennoch meine IP hiden? Sprich, gibts nen anderes Programm? Mfg 1q2w3e