Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clientless Bot & Storage

Discussion on Clientless Bot & Storage within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clientless Bot & Storage

Can anyone tell me which clientless bot will allow me to enter storage and take things out and bring it to my inventory. I have a glitched pet that says its summoned while its in storage and it wont come out.

I've asked Joymax for the past 2 years and gave up. lol I figured this might be a good try.
Old 08/30/2010, 11:08   #2

elite*gold: 20
none
Old 08/30/2010, 13:22   #3

elite*gold: 0
could work with ibot
if you are "lucky", your ibot will switch to clientless, which will only happen if you like, uhm spawn in hoten and there are lots of people, so its laggy, and if you're lucky
then just walk to the storage with the mini map, open the storage and then try it
dont know if this helps, but you never know