Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Did you know? elitepvpers has its own image host, epvpimg.com.

[Request] 105 and 110 Ranking Quests (BlueZerkQuests)

This is a discussion on [Request] 105 and 110 Ranking Quests (BlueZerkQuests) within the SRO Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Silkroad Online category; After searching i didnt find anything useful, so i wanna ask if someone got a full detail quest information about ...

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 16:32   #1

[Request] 105 and 110 Ranking Quests (BlueZerkQuests)

After searching i didnt find anything useful, so i wanna ask if someone got a full detail quest information about the 105 and 110 title quests.

Old 08-20-2010, 16:28   #2
Elite Spammer

No1:

Quest's name: Camp Test.
Chinese Chars NPC: General Sonhyeon (Jangan)
Europe Chars NPC: General Ratcherd (Const)

Details: when you got this quest talk again for second time General NPC, then you will teleporting in one Arena in Jangan.

Here in this arena you have to stay alive for 10 min, kill or not monsters or one which is hard to die, it is not a problem.

When your time is up you will teleporting back in normal Jangan, talk to General again and report your quest

BTW: Ihr findet hier lv 1 chars(wie man sie normal erstellt mit speer,bow)...die hauen einem 6-7k dmg als nuker...
töten kann man sie nicht.Die Hp ist unerrmesslich hoch(geht mitlv 80 mal zu Medusa und ihr wisst was ich meine)

No2:
Quest's name: Danyao materials (Datang)
Chinese Chars NPC: General Sonhyeon (Jangan)
Europe Chars NPC: General Ratcherd (Const)

Details: Go and talk to Exorcist's Home NPC

No3:
Quest's name: Monster stone statue of the bell (Datang)
Chinese Chars NPC: Exorcist
Europe Chars NPC: Sunset Witch (Const)

Details: Go on B2 Room 2 and kill Linons for gives u one quest's item (the bell)
I got from first lion
Go and report your quest on NPC Baddhist Priest Jeonghye (Jangan)

No4:
Quest's name: Soul of the shell (Datang)
NPC: Baddhist Priest Jeonghye (Jangan)

Details: You got one yellow bell in your inventory
Go on Tombs south at X: 7175 Y: 309 and press the bell, will apear one Tomb Stone Quest mob, kill it and u will get quest's item, DONE.
Go back and report to NPC Exorcist out of Jangan

No5:
Quest's name: Reffered to the Miao-Ling of Lingfu (Datang)
Chinese Chars NPC: Exorcist

Details: You will get one item.
Chinese Chars: Go and talk to Hunter associate Gwakwi (Jangan)
Europe Chars: Go and talk to Hunter associate Adria (Const)

No6:
Quest's name: Souls of the Soul (Datang)
Chinese Chars NPC: Hunter associate Gwakwi (Jangan)
Europe Chars NPC: Hunter associate Adria (Const)

Details: You will get 100 items to capture a mob Niya General in taklamakan, i know it is so big LOL but u have to going from Jangan there with horse
The good thing is that u dont have to get the mob but only his soul
The bad thing is to get a good soul not cracked.

Good Soul's name: Honbaek sane

Bad Soul's name: Neodeol distance honbaek

Chinese Chars: Go back Jangan and report your quest on Exorcist's Home NPC
Europe Chars: Go back Constantinople and report your quest to Sunset Witch (Const) NPC

No7:
Quest's name: Soul of the debris (Datang)
Chinese Chars NPC: Exorcist's Home

Details: After that you got this quest, talk again on Exorcist and she will teleporting you in one arena.
1. Before that be sure that you have full bezerker.
2. You have to use zerk in this arena.
3. This mob freezing your char.

Chinese Chars: After you kill this mob you will teleporting in normal area. Report your quest on Exorcist's NPC.
Europe Chars: After you kill this mob you will teleporting in normal area. Report your quest to Sunset Witch (Const)

No8:
Quest's name: new forces (Datang)
Chinese Chars NPC: Exorcist's Home

Chinese Chars Details: She will gives you one item and you have to report this quest to General Sonhyeon (Jangan) NPC
Europe Chars Details: She will gives you one item and you have to report this quest to General Ratcherd (Const) NPC
Thanks
1 User
N00bcake (08-21-2010)
Old 08-21-2010, 04:00   #3

You got my thanks, but they seem to be the Zerk Quests for 95/100 .. i'm looking for the 105 and 110 ones
Old 08-21-2010, 05:08   #4
Elite Spammer

Oh lol I must have misread it... lol >.>

Eh lemme see if I can find one, if not I'll try making a guide 'bout it.

Kay, looked around but didn't find that much usefullness. I guess I'll take a Screenshot journey true the quest when I start it on my second char which is almost at 105 now ( Waiting to get it atleast 110 first tho ) >.<

Last edited by xMedeia; 08-21-2010 at 05:39.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:15   #5

Someone explained that i need to kill X Mobs (easy part), and afterwards i have to go to the intermedium dungeon and we have to kill Uniques. Most Kills gives you one egg, and you have to get 50 of them .. eggs can be distributed through the party and many others want that eggs also .. so its nasty to get them together ..
Thanks
1 User
abdo_mohamed48 (07-28-2012)
Old 08-22-2010, 14:36   #6

Lvl105 & lvl110 berserker quests are pretty hard to do. First u got to kill 100 of each type of elite mobs in intermediate (lvl105) or advanced (lvl110). After that you have to kill 50 uniques in there. Each unique only drops 1 for the whole party, so if more than 1 is doing the quest, still only one gets the item. -.-

And if you think intermediate is hard, dont even try to go advanced. You need very good party there and even then you will die. :S

They start in const at Ratchel, as always...
Thanks
1 User
N00bcake (08-22-2010)
Old 08-22-2010, 22:33   #7

I planned to get my charakter to 105 and expected first that it would be same like the first Zerk Quests .. now a few guys told me already about the eggs, and i guess my charakter would get that title maybe somewhere around xmas if it goes good .. so i leave him at 104 and i will get all things together and sell it .. anyway thanks for the informations ..

#Requested for close
Closed Thread