Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO unlimited account registration

Discussion on SRO unlimited account registration within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anybody knows a way to registrer unlimited account for SRO, feels like maximum registration / IP was 5 only. is there anyway or hack for this?

anyhelp would be appreciated.
Old 12/24/2006, 03:14   #2

turn off/on your router and go to a IP check site and wait till the first few digits change.....thats if your ISP hands out multiple IPs though. if not, your stuck with having to get a proxy or some kind of IP spoofer if it exists.
Old 12/24/2006, 03:35   #3

thanks mate.