Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hybrid int 10:1 s/s New build .. can you give feedback? have anyone tried it?

Discussion on Hybrid int 10:1 s/s New build .. can you give feedback? have anyone tried it? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/06/2010, 03:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by slim. View Post
hmm the more i think i get on this point:

your hyb build is the same as a pure int cuz:

1. (phy def) if u are a hyb u wont use much ice and armor so u get the same phy def like a pure int with armor and ice maxed...

2. (mag def) if u are a hyb u will have less mag def but i guess u want to use fire so u will have the same amount of mag def just like a pure int without fire...

3. (phy and mag atk) if u are a hyb u will have more phy atk less mag atk but with fire and light + the extra phy dmg u will get the same dmg just like a pure int (with his strong nukes - weak phydmg) without fire (with light and ice)

SO ITS ALL THE SAME
you just change playing style nothing else... mag and phy def is the same ... mag and phy atk - dmg at the end is the same - as a hyb your dmg is depending on the sword dmg too as a pure int your main dmg are nukes ...

just the playing style is a lilbit different

i learned something about this game... its fcking BALANCED!
it doesnt matter which build are u (ofc euro is overpowered but i guess with the new stuff euro and chin will be balanced) cuz every build is the same (ofc your build has to make some sense ... dont be a full str wearing armor with ice maxed .. that makes no sense..maybe if u want to be unkillable among full strs but i guess u wont be killing anyone either...)

so im telling you: just play the game and enjoy...

who gives a fuck if i cant kill some fcking FF with a +125125125 fb sun set ... i just play the game and enjoy... and this is maybe weird but it gives me pleasure: i like to be weak cuz its more fun when u beat someone^^

fck i can talk much...
yea thats exactly my point the damage is almost same if not more than pure int , what is different about this build is
-ve stuff
1- lower ice i wont say this is negative i bet some ints can't use the 50% ice
2- lower speed .. not that important 30% speed diffrence
3- less parry ratio .. well thats a negative

now for +ve
1- more hp .. yeah i get more 2k+ and what if i put devil the % will increase more (which is best +ve)
2- wont be weak against cold cause u have immunity ,
3-i have a big feeling that it will hit much more than a pure int when i use bicheon skills since int damage is same but phy damage is way more ..
4- have the fire defence , nukes (cooler).

its now lvl 93 i'll soon make it 94 and maybe a video of pvp .. we'll see
Old 08/06/2010, 03:17   #17

elite*gold: 0
well im not going to enter to much in details but here it is:
well the power of a full int mastery 110 cold will be the same of your build, your build advantages are that you wont need that much sp , and you will survive without snow , too put it again.
At that lvl cold def buff its 2 low you will lose a lot of phy def. but well it will be compesated with your hybridness.
The only difference its that you will be able to tank more without snow.. imo.

but well i preffer s/s full int since you have shield and phy def buff from bich, with that you can tank enough to take the next snow in pvp.