Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New

Discussion on New within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile New

Hey guys um I'am new well not really last time I played was like 2007 but back again and confussed dont know what has been going on so now what is the best job/pvp class (always liked blade could you also tell me if its still good.)
Old 06/28/2010, 18:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
Short review of Sro at present:
-Cap 110
-Last bigger update: Alexandria and Battle Arena
-iSro is more then ever infected with goldbots and logging will take you a day if you are unlucky
-around 90-95% are using bots to lvl
-Legit groups are almost gone due to two points: Exp/h sucks like shit of cows and the Sp Requirement for being FF which is the main target for most players (think of 2M at least)
-any decent enemy to PvP is hard to find due to MagicPop/Premium+/DS and FullNova Sets+7/+9 or even higher and yet .. many use offsuited EU chars to buff them (thats not real PvP actually anymore!)
-in many servers in iSro they dont Job much anymore, and even if, you will never track them down due to their lvl
-liked UniqueHunting? Forget it better cause all you will see is TigerGirl appeared and within 20 seconds xxx killed TigerGirl due to HighLvL Spawncamping

but other those points, feel free to play iSro and enjoy it

Now a lil review of most common chinese and Eu builds for PvP and JW/GW/FW!
Basically every chin char is pretty okay, its more a question of flavour.

Bladers are still good due to their chains, and KD/stab attacks, and still tank due to their shield. And yea they are still very popular, but harder to lvl alone since they arent as fast as other builds. Usually Full Str skilled (seen a few Hybrid as well)

+Chains
+KB
+Tanks alot

-Slow lvler compared to others
-Not asked at Parties so you will be pretty off alone

-Blade/Fire/Light and a lil bit Ice (20-30) for nice Speed, nice damage, and tanking abilities in Garment
-Blade/Fire/Ice for maximum on damage, monster tanking abilities, and good damage (on grinding you will be a slow mofo)

S/S Nukers are very popular due to their Shield, Snow and nice damage. You cant do much wrong on them. Were earlier Ice/Light were the most common, nowadays Fire/Ice got more and more interesting since Fire got very strong nukes. Slight hybrid possible, but mostly they are Full Int.

+Nice damae
+Fast Lvling
+Int char with chains KB/Stab attacks

-You have to rely alot on your snow shield

-S/S Nuker/Fire/Ice for good damage, nice damage, and nice tankin abilities for a Int char
-S/S Nuker/Light/Ice for speed, fine damage, nice speed, and high snow for tanking

Spears are doing more damage then SS Nukers but dont tank as much as them. However a strong set with a nice farm let Spearnukers still pown their enemies with nice crits of Heuksaltree. Probably the most build which get hybritized and mixed with Str.

+Fast Lvler
+Nice damage

-Maybe not the first choice if you want to PvP mainly
-Rely alot on his Snow (Hybrids could last a while without as well)

-Spear/Fire/Ice Hybrid which is pretty good at PvP, and survive alot of due to high HP
-Bow/Fire/Light for max Damage, but your defence sucks a lil bit .. you could go for 30Snow to absorb a bit of the damage and tank a bit more
-Bow/Fire/Ice .. like all others slow, but nice defence

One of the main and most liked trees are Glaviers (or Glaivers .. ah w/e^^). With their passive HP increase and their Crits, they can turn to a nightmare for your enemy. Never heard of a Hybrid so only Full Str rocks here.

+Stun
+Nice Crits

-After a certain lvl Potwaster
-Not welcome in parties since he cant pull aggro

-Glavie/Fire/Light and a bit Snow
-Glavie/Fire/Ice for max defence

Maybe the fastest Lvler on china chars is the Bower, he is good for any and everything and strikes his enemys with his crits down. Full Str is the most common build, there are a few 70:70 also out there, and also some Full Int which are great for grinding/Unique hunting.

+Range Attacker
+Stun
+Crits
+Useful for everything (Uniques, Pvp, FW/GW/JW,) other then Ongfarming^^

-Your Inventory will be full with Pots and Arrows

-Bow/Fire/Light and a bit of Ice for average good hunting and so on
-Bow/Fire/Ice for max damage (not very common)

All over chinese chars are pretty fine but always consider the amount of SP which are needed for getting FF, i didnt recommend any Force Builds since i have no knowledge about them, and some say they do fine, others say they just suck ..

Now the badass EU Chars

On 80 Cap Joymax implemented Euro Chars and some of them are pretty strong at PvP if you have knowledge how to use them properly.

-Warrior/Cleric Full Str

If you can play a Warrior, you will have lots of fun with it. Probably one of the strongest and best builds for PvP.

-High Crits
-Amazing Buffs
-Probably your worst nightmare at PvP
-3 Weapons to strike your enemy down
-Stun, Crit, Knockback, Knockdown, Dull, Bleed (did i forget anything^^!?)
-Recovery Division, Bless Spell, Heal Cycle/Heal Orbit, for healing yourself
-Very asked and always welcome in Parties
-Amazing tanking abilities with and without Shield

-Warlock/Cleric Full Int (or slight Hybrid)

A build which is pretty underestimated, and since it is doing DamageOverTime, ppl rather take a Wizzard. However his debuffs are really just amazing, and it drives his enemies crazy.

-Debuffer and Dotter (they just rock^^)
-most Players dont know how to react against a Warlock
-for a Int Eu Char, he does well at tanking
-Healing Abilities
-if nothing works, pown him with a Offering away and everythings fine

-Rogue/Cleric Full Str

A very popular build which is mainly used for Uniques. It cant tank much, especially when you go Extreme, but if you are skilled, you can strike your enemy down before he can use his strongest attacks to kill you.

-High(-est) Crits with Extreme or DD
-two different Weapons
-Healing Abilities due to cleric
-popular Build

-Warrior/Warlock Full Str (mainly with 1H/Shield)

Basically Warrior, which is used to debuff his enemy and then kill it with Warrior Attacks. Mainly used for PvP.

-Warrior/Rogue

A rare build which needs lots of farm, lots of gold, and you will have a hard time on lvling. But you get plenty of possibilites to kill your enemy due to 5! weapons (2H, 1H/shield, Axes, Daggers, Crossbow).

I hope i could help you a bit, if you got more questions, feel free to ask
Thanks
9 Users
Old 06/28/2010, 18:14   #3

Ok so basically SRO is ruined. What the hell can't even loggin let alone play the game ughhhh been waiting since morning danmit I have a feeling it's going to be a looooonngggg wait since I cant download sro onto fixed pc because it just says please wait for hours and nothing happens or after I download it says it has had an error from every available site, laptop overheats and shuts off by itself once I get in which happened earlier. ROFL sorry for the QQ just love my luck.
Old 06/28/2010, 18:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Short review of Sro at present:
-Cap 110
-Last bigger update: Alexandria and Battle Arena
-iSro is more then ever infected with goldbots and logging will take you a day if you are unlucky
-around 90-95% are using bots to lvl
-Legit groups are almost gone due to two points: Exp/h sucks like shit of cows and the Sp Requirement for being FF which is the main target for most players (think of 2M at least)
-any decent enemy to PvP is hard to find due to MagicPop/Premium+/DS and FullNova Sets+7/+9 or even higher and yet .. many use offsuited EU chars to buff them (thats not real PvP actually anymore!)
-in many servers in iSro they dont Job much anymore, and even if, you will never track them down due to their lvl
-liked UniqueHunting? Forget it better cause all you will see is TigerGirl appeared and within 20 seconds xxx killed TigerGirl due to HighLvL Spawncamping

but other those points, feel free to play iSro and enjoy it

Now a lil review of most common chinese and Eu builds for PvP and JW/GW/FW!
Basically every chin char is pretty okay, its more a question of flavour.

Bladers are still good due to their chains, and KD/stab attacks, and still tank due to their shield. And yea they are still very popular, but harder to lvl alone since they arent as fast as other builds. Usually Full Str skilled (seen a few Hybrid as well)

+Chains
+KB
+Tanks alot

-Slow lvler compared to others
-Not asked at Parties so you will be pretty off alone

-Blade/Fire/Light and a lil bit Ice (20-30) for nice Speed, nice damage, and tanking abilities in Garment
-Blade/Fire/Ice for maximum on damage, monster tanking abilities, and good damage (on grinding you will be a slow mofo)

S/S Nukers are very popular due to their Shield, Snow and nice damage. You cant do much wrong on them. Were earlier Ice/Light were the most common, nowadays Fire/Ice got more and more interesting since Fire got very strong nukes. Slight hybrid possible, but mostly they are Full Int.

+Nice damae
+Fast Lvling
+Int char with chains KB/Stab attacks

-You have to rely alot on your snow shield

-S/S Nuker/Fire/Ice for good damage, nice damage, and nice tankin abilities for a Int char
-S/S Nuker/Light/Ice for speed, fine damage, nice speed, and high snow for tanking

Spears are doing more damage then SS Nukers but dont tank as much as them. However a strong set with a nice farm let Spearnukers still pown their enemies with nice crits of Heuksaltree. Probably the most build which get hybritized and mixed with Str.

+Fast Lvler
+Nice damage

-Maybe not the first choice if you want to PvP mainly
-Rely alot on his Snow (Hybrids could last a while without as well)

-Spear/Fire/Ice Hybrid which is pretty good at PvP, and survive alot of due to high HP
-Bow/Fire/Light for max Damage, but your defence sucks a lil bit .. you could go for 30Snow to absorb a bit of the damage and tank a bit more
-Bow/Fire/Ice .. like all others slow, but nice defence

One of the main and most liked trees are Glaviers (or Glaivers .. ah w/e^^). With their passive HP increase and their Crits, they can turn to a nightmare for your enemy. Never heard of a Hybrid so only Full Str rocks here.

+Stun
+Nice Crits

-After a certain lvl Potwaster
-Not welcome in parties since he cant pull aggro

-Glavie/Fire/Light and a bit Snow
-Glavie/Fire/Ice for max defence

Maybe the fastest Lvler on china chars is the Bower, he is good for any and everything and strikes his enemys with his crits down. Full Str is the most common build, there are a few 70:70 also out there, and also some Full Int which are great for grinding/Unique hunting.

+Range Attacker
+Stun
+Crits
+Useful for everything (Uniques, Pvp, FW/GW/JW,) other then Ongfarming^^

-Your Inventory will be full with Pots and Arrows

-Bow/Fire/Light and a bit of Ice for average good hunting and so on
-Bow/Fire/Ice for max damage (not very common)

All over chinese chars are pretty fine but always consider the amount of SP which are needed for getting FF, i didnt recommend any Force Builds since i have no knowledge about them, and some say they do fine, others say they just suck ..

Now the badass EU Chars

On 80 Cap Joymax implemented Euro Chars and some of them are pretty strong at PvP if you have knowledge how to use them properly.

-Warrior/Cleric Full Str

If you can play a Warrior, you will have lots of fun with it. Probably one of the strongest and best builds for PvP.

-High Crits
-Amazing Buffs
-Probably your worst nightmare at PvP
-3 Weapons to strike your enemy down
-Stun, Crit, Knockback, Knockdown, Dull, Bleed (did i forget anything^^!?)
-Recovery Division, Bless Spell, Heal Cycle/Heal Orbit, for healing yourself
-Very asked and always welcome in Parties
-Amazing tanking abilities with and without Shield

-Warlock/Cleric Full Int (or slight Hybrid)

A build which is pretty underestimated, and since it is doing DamageOverTime, ppl rather take a Wizzard. However his debuffs are really just amazing, and it drives his enemies crazy.

-Debuffer and Dotter (they just rock^^)
-most Players dont know how to react against a Warlock
-for a Int Eu Char, he does well at tanking
-Healing Abilities
-if nothing works, pown him with a Offering away and everythings fine

-Rogue/Cleric Full Str

A very popular build which is mainly used for Uniques. It cant tank much, especially when you go Extreme, but if you are skilled, you can strike your enemy down before he can use his strongest attacks to kill you.

-High(-est) Crits with Extreme or DD
-two different Weapons
-Healing Abilities due to cleric
-popular Build

-Warrior/Warlock Full Str (mainly with 1H/Shield)

Basically Warrior, which is used to debuff his enemy and then kill it with Warrior Attacks. Mainly used for PvP.

-Warrior/Rogue

A rare build which needs lots of farm, lots of gold, and you will have a hard time on lvling. But you get plenty of possibilites to kill your enemy due to 5! weapons (2H, 1H/shield, Axes, Daggers, Crossbow).

I hope i could help you a bit, if you got more questions, feel free to ask
wow all that u have a lot of inforamtion about it and very useful and i agree with u about clirec/rogue it is the best
Old 06/28/2010, 19:22   #5

What I want to know is how on earth do you people logg in...
Old 06/28/2010, 19:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronoroasantoru View Post
The magic word is Premium. Many players think that Joymax do the most earnings/month over selling Premium tickets which grant instant server access. Without Premium you will have to suffer on a notlisted queue line and some ppl say, you wait for 10h+ (depending on server).

If you dont want to stay at this invisible queue line for hours, i can recommend you to play on a private server or .. official foreign Silkroad versions like:

-Korean SRO (the most legit one)
-russian SRO (one server is pretty full with foreigners > international community)
-thSro (Thailand Sro, very laggy, and almost no foreigners play there)
-cSro (chin. Sro; got some nice communitys there, >me playin there too^^<)
-vSro (viatnemese Sro; got exp limit per day, smaller int. community)
-jSro (japanese Sro; Ip ban or instant ban for foreigners there^^)

In most cases the servers are easy/populated.
kSro gives till 6D free SOS weapons.
cSro give 20k free SP and a 1+77 Weapon which is compareable like a lvl 35 drop weapon and so on .. every of those have their good sides and bad sides .. but iSro will remain always the one which got his own kind of flavour
Old 06/28/2010, 19:46   #7

Received Thanks: 1,472
gotta correct you lv1+77 weapon is not better than a lv32 weapon, im talking about the reinforces, think about it...
Old 06/28/2010, 20:20   #8

Well um could someone give me a private or kSRO or cSRO info or a server that is easiest to logg in by pm please thank you
Old 06/28/2010, 22:20   #9

Quote:
Well um could someone give me a private or kSRO or cSRO info or a server that is easiest to logg in by pm please thank you
kSro is harder to logg and register .. ppl suffer finding working KSSN's which are necessary for registering an account (but remember .. ksro is less infected with bots if you want to handrind ..)

cSro got more botters, but registering and so on is easier. Check this thread out how to register an account this website:

-Klick 1:

-Klick 2:
Old 06/29/2010, 00:00   #10

Quote:
You dont! lol.
There are a **** load of bots, lag and bs.
Its not worth playing, id suggest finding another game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2010, 13:03   #11

cSRO or rSro aren't ruined yet!
Old 07/06/2010, 22:07   #12

rSRO was ruined by the day it was created, cus everyone bot.
Old 07/07/2010, 00:30   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by degluiperd View Post
rSRO was ruined by the day it was created, cus everyone bot.
Trufax,