Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems with window/fullscreen mode

Discussion on Problems with window/fullscreen mode within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, I have problem with window and fullscreen mode, I tested those both and my char just standing when its was going to buy pots then there its just standing there and dont buy pots even I have "Loop All Bot Activity" Any one know this problem ?
Old 05/21/2006, 02:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
errrr..what? do you mean that if you have it in windowed mode (alt+start+enter) it doesnt repot and stuff? i think its just a bug with the bot, as it happens to me also..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HOW TO PLAY PSF in a NOT FULLSCREEN MODE???
04/28/2010 - Soldier Front - 4 Replies
Sir, got a question here, how to play SF in a not FULLSCREEN mode?:confused: im in a XP base CP. the reason why im asking this is because i want to be multi tasking though im playing PSF, like browsing the net, or chatting. :p I glady appreciate all of your replys.hope we can find ways to figure it out. thank you and God Bless. :handsdown:
PSF Window MODE
03/30/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 21 Replies
SORRY GUYSSSS NEED TO CLOSE..... guys.. sa mga di pa nakakaalam at sa mga gusto makaalam... eto po window mode para s inyo... para d na kau mgrestart ng mgrestart ng PC nyo...;););) at hindi boring at makapagbrowse pa kau ng facebook... or chatting while playing SF! hehehe
window mode
06/25/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
do any of u have gunbound international window mode when i alt tab everything disappears
window mode
03/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
is there a way to start silkroad in windowmode? i have to type /wind everytime i get in :(
Window Mode
07/08/2004 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
ich denke der Titel sagt alles ;) hier könnt ihr das Tool saugen: http://www.governmentissue.net/GILaunch.aspx edit: ne weitere lösung steht weiter unten im thread