Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warlock sub

Discussion on Warlock sub within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Warlock sub
Cleric 61 91.04%
Bard 6 8.96%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04/27/2010, 13:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibiohazardi View Post
I suggest read this
firstly, to take out ice wall, put bless spell and use 1h..

secondly, against clerics, you can put disease through them(more chance of using debuff) ~ by putting disease through them you can put stun on them.

thirdly, the debuffs have almost NO cool down time, meaning if they take out the debuff, you can always recast it and they will have a 20 second cool down time to cast a pill again, meaning, there's enough time to kill them within that period... and those stones... i'm sure they will be super expensive, and even then, china will still die because i am sure that you can still put debuffs through them, it might not last long, but look (ex. put disease and stun them really quick, i'm sure there's no stone for stun, then do offering, more than likely, dead in 1 hit) :P

fouth... farming sp isn't that hard, i'm already at 3m sp, never bought silk and only farmed for 2 months at the ongs (my method will remain secret)

and lastly, everyone would want a warlock cleric in their pt (debuff the mobs and if you have to go cleric)
Old 04/27/2010, 17:35   #17

defiantly go with cleric other wise u might have issues with grinding... like dying alot :P
Old 04/27/2010, 18:05   #18

First of all : Remember a Warlock and the clierc/bard are a magical build = INT , due it the character are FULL INT or 1;5

U never see a good Warrrior/Xbow hibrid 2;4 3;3 , 4;2 or a good Wizard hibrid 4;2 3;3 , 2;4

About the chinnese chars they using the both damages a hibrid can be a good build

and the challenge for all that think its easy be warlock its frind/upload a video where a warlock full int almost lvl 100 killing a warrior , wizard or xbow lvl 100 with holy spell/world

[QUOTE=ThorKiller;5020286]firstly, to take out ice wall, put bless spell and use 1h..

[QUOTE]

the problem its a higth lvl :
the bower lvl 100+ will use knock back skill all time , u cant get near him for destroy the Ice wall lvl 100 with a physical weapon , ur bless spell time end ...
the glavier lvl 100+ will use knock back and stun skill all time , maybe u have a chance and no get stun/knock back , its the build with + oportunitys of destoy the Ice wall with physical weapon
the blader lvl 100+ will use knock down skill all time , ur bless spell time end ....

About 2ª and 3ª ... Dont forget that ur enemy are attacking u and him not will wait that u put all status and do all in ur imagination

Its about 22-25K of HP (Devil+Premium+FB+lvl100) ... how many hits need for be 0 using (HP+Vigor+Recovery+Vampire kills/touch)?

a user that create a warlock/cleric since euro update and grind it to lvl 96 Full maxed and was alot active on PVP/GW/JW/UH/CTF , suggest to u dont create a warlock build
Old 04/29/2010, 02:30   #19

whats the big issue with ice/fire wall ?? @biohazard.... all you have to do is move out of range done deal.. u make it sound like its *** mode :P
Old 04/29/2010, 03:49   #20

Lol Warlock/cleric for sure....
Old 04/29/2010, 05:10   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EckoUnltd88 View Post
whats the big issue with ice/fire wall ?? @biohazard.... all you have to do is move out of range done deal.. u make it sound like its *** mode :P
how kill ur enemy when u go out range?
if ur enemy cant attack u , u cant attack him
all chinnese masterys have a long range attack :
The glavier 2 skills
The blader about 2-3 skills (Im no sure how much)
The bowers , force and nukers all skills

if u cant kill ur enemy (due u need stay out range/safe zone) its because him on *** mode

thx for this expresion "*** mode"

my suggest to "Fire_" , request a video of warlock/cleric(int or 1;5) or warlock/bard(int or 1;5) , where show all that they say its easy and/or possible to do (Unique Hunting/Killing character (same lvl)(Chinese inside Ice wall)(Euro with Holy world/spell))

when u see the lack of answer with videos , u will understand what Im talking about
Old 04/30/2010, 20:39   #22

im just saying get out of range so they remove fire/ice wall nothing more, not like move into safe zone<- cuz thats just being a pu**y.

example
chn vs warock
chn goes to use fire/ice wall, warlock moves out the way, chn needs to remove wall or cant move, when hes trying to att , daze/wrath daze, panic, dot att dot att, slumber/deep slumber

idk if u get my point or not :P

hehe *** mode.. u must not play lots of games online, where ppl try to trick u with "*** MODE press alt+f4" lol back in the day with command & conquer generals this happend alot :P

alt+f4=force quit
Old 05/01/2010, 02:56   #23

Received Thanks: 6,289
Who's the idiot who voted for Bard? XD
Old 05/01/2010, 05:57   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by EckoUnltd88 View Post
im just saying get out of range so they remove fire/ice wall ...
Yes I know this tactic but the problem its when you go out range the chinnese char declare the pvp over

is socially accepted that the character out of range lose the combat , everyone see it like coward retreat

due it if u go out range = lose , if u stay in range = lose

or least it happend at alexander & xian
Old 05/01/2010, 18:40   #25

hmmm sounds like different servers got different rules for pvp.. in pluto u lose only if u die or go into safezone
Old 05/02/2010, 03:14   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibiohazardi View Post
Yes I know this tactic but the problem its when you go out range the chinnese char declare the pvp over

is socially accepted that the character out of range lose the combat , everyone see it like coward retreat

due it if u go out range = lose , if u stay in range = lose

or least it happend at alexander & xian
Well then, if the 1h method doesn't work, against glaivers it's easy coz just go a little out of range so they can only use that 1 range attack and DoTs and nuke them, they'll eventually close ice wall and atack you = they are dead

The Bowers are kind of tricky though, but for me i'd just put DoTs and go out of Range, You're still attacking them, so there, and if they cancel it for even a second and you stun them, they are dead
Old 05/02/2010, 19:26   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorKiller View Post
Well then, if the 1h method doesn't work, against glaivers it's easy coz just go a little out of range so they can only use that 1 range attack and DoTs and nuke them, they'll eventually close ice wall and atack you = they are dead

The Bowers are kind of tricky though, but for me i'd just put DoTs and go out of Range, You're still attacking them, so there, and if they cancel it for even a second and you stun them, they are dead
please upload ur pvp videos and show it here

u are a warlock 90+ int or 1;5 right?
I ask due the warlock its a int build and the good pvps are sometimes lvl 90 or 90+
Old 05/02/2010, 20:57   #28

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
well voting is obvious 1 vs 44 what should u pick ?
Has any1 tried wiz/warlock already ?
Old 05/02/2010, 22:28   #29

elite*gold: 40
i have.. dont bother with it tho you are better off with cleric
Old 05/03/2010, 12:45   #30

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by luclevon View Post
well voting is obvious 1 vs 44 what should u pick ?
Has any1 tried wiz/warlock already ?
I have seen few of them. EU Int Chars with 2 offensive masteries are pretty off a fail. You have no support, you cant run away nor heal yourself. On my farming time, he always died whenever a giant and 1 more pt mob attacked him