Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"bypassing" 6 hr limit without restarter ^.^

Discussion on "bypassing" 6 hr limit without restarter ^.^ within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i just thought up of sumthing before i went to bed down last nite... since the 6 hrs is based of ur COMPUTER clock... then maybe, maybe u can set ur COMP clock back and bypass the 6 hrs... with this in my head, i set clock form 12:09am 25/4/2006 back to 8:09pm 24/4/2006 and then i went to bed...

woke up and bot was STILL running... i slept until 9:17am 25/4/2006.. therfore i botted for NINE and a bit hours and NOT SIX!!!

im so cool 8)

off topic: and if u see EvilCoconut in other forums... yes, that is my OTHER sn so dun call me a freaking leecher!
Old 04/25/2006, 04:59   #2

ok..whoever said it was based on your computer clock was a dumass...it would have been way too easy to hook if it was just on ur comp clock..
Old 04/25/2006, 15:54   #3

maybe thats just the point, people think its hard to crack and they brainstorm to hook it , and they overlook such a simple solution

but i dont really believe it tho :P