Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot loing failure,anybody hav the same prob

Discussion on Bot loing failure,anybody hav the same prob within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
the new SRO bot vr 1.10,dont work with the new cilent(vr.1.040),anybody hav the same prob,it says bot login failure when i press insert,any tips,advice,or help?

thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
failure as a gamer >.<
03/08/2010 - Florensia - 2 Replies
ok ive got a HUGE problem.... i am unable to play Florensia.... all my software is up to par with the requirements yet when i start up the game i can login chose server and world but after i chose the character i get booted out and a massage talkin bout that an error happened in FlorensiaEN.Bin file and that there was a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error >.< so i looked up thru these forums or ways to figure out to play and i found this: but now today it doesnt work anymore >.< and...
[FAILURE] Sources
12/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 18 Replies
5165 ---> nice but Damn 6 max password (100% nice but - 30% the password) :D 5095 ---> Buggy source (50% nice and 50% Bugs) 5065 ---> LOL, Only TQ has 5065 source (Better to play Real Co than Pserver TQ) 5017 ---> 100% nice and 1% bug Agree? :D Imma release the House for LOFT later coz I just fixed it lastnight..
09/11/2008 - RF Online - 12 Replies
Guys nangyari na ba sa inu toh?? I cant log in my character it always says na LOG IN CONNECTION FAILURE...im pretty sure di ito na banned kasi lam ko pag nababanned...All of my money are there including the 650m and 80/40 A/D set huhuhuhuhu
Bot Login failure
04/18/2006 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi guys :cry: now the version 1.040 is out. --> bot login failure why cant press auto training at bot window? ok i have tried the ''Paste'' button --> Notice: Bot Login failure or --> Disconnected to the server! do you guys now how i fix my problem? it will be fine when someone helps me