Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Bot For Caravan delivery?

Discussion on Any Bot For Caravan delivery? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just wanna ask if there is any bot that could enable us to do trading or caravan(lvl1 or higher) from one main city to another. thnkx

*its really nice to share
Old 04/09/2006, 19:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
no, btw I think a thread like this has been posted before today or yesterday, with the suggestion to make one.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Log Delivery Hack/Address
02/05/2008 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Anyone know if there is a hack that can do the job of a LogScroll that costs EPS. I hate online games that cost something. I hate the most, WoW. You pay for the game, and THEN you pay monthly just to play online! BULL And any game thats free online play, has always a gay side to it of paying for premium services. Either game is FREE, or should not be. Thats just my opinion btw. So don't flame if you disagree, just say you disagree and why. Anyway, back to logging the delivery. Any hacks...
Logs delivery
12/08/2007 - Eudemons Online - 3 Replies
If i delivery 10k logs to island and i get 2m bonus, then if i go second time to island too then i do get also 2m bonus or??
Delivery Log Problem
03/28/2007 - Eudemons Online - 10 Replies
hi all, i have a strange problem with delivery logs which is. iam on lvl 4 Delivery Log each time i Deliver any Logs i Get 0 Goold Logs can anyone help me with that please? thanks Looking forward for replays
Delivery scrolls
01/30/2007 - Eudemons Online - 3 Replies
Im in desperate need for a trainer for the logscroll quests. If any one has made one can they please post it?