Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

New Silkroad Online 2 - officially announced, pictures released

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,441
Received Thanks: 711
Exclamation New Silkroad Online 2 - officially announced, pictures released

Hey guys.

I just wanted to tell you that Joymax released some screenshots and artworks from Silkroad Online 2.

I only hope that the skills have the same quality as they have in current sro version.I really hate stupid skills.




alecz24 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,649
Received Thanks: 475
Here we go again, conversation about Sro2 .. Sequel to Botroad? > No Thanks


N00bcake is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,441
Received Thanks: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Here we go again, conversation about Sro2 .. Sequel to Botroad? > No Thanks
well im not sure that this is botroad 2...i heard they started the project from 0 and if the game isn't 100% packet based then we will get rid of 100 goldbots/player.

im sure we will have bots again but not as many as on the current version
alecz24 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 230
Received Thanks: 11
well we did have fun at silkroad for 2 , 3 years noobcake ;p before the madness started
but I am interested IF it's same as silkroad , because other mmorpg games are so lame
the only one that came close was aion and they OVER did it so highly by adding so much graphics that u dont even need , made it so gay
anyway we do what we always do , waiitt =)
thx for screens tho


fuego is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,441
Received Thanks: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuego View Post
well we did have fun at silkroad for 2 , 3 years noobcake ;p before the madness started
but I am interested IF it's same as silkroad , because other mmorpg games are so lame
the only one that came close was aion and they OVER did it so highly by adding so much graphics that u dont even need , made it so gay
anyway we do what we always do , waiitt =)
thx for screens tho

Cabal also has very good graphics and effects and skills.Cabal and Silkroad,at least in my opinion, are the best MMORPG's ever.they surpass Aion,WoW,etc by far.
alecz24 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
Wait, what was today's date? Oh 1st of April...
BA_Baracus is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 230
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecz24 View Post
Cabal also has very good graphics and effects and skills.Cabal and Silkroad,at least in my opinion, are the best MMORPG's ever.they surpass Aion,WoW,etc by far.
yea true , but what we have learned atleast what I have learned is storyline is so effective and important , most of people start a game for other reasons
like wow , it's all 13-15 year old kids that want to do something else than homework and parents are happy to shut them up with only few bucks lol
but well I didn't try cabal but ur right graphics aren't bad
I am in game industry myself and I just can't find anything wrong with the system of sro , ofc there are things like traffic and stuff but that has nothing to do with the game but with the owners and the company in charge but the game itself , just imazing everything fits correctly
fuego is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,441
Received Thanks: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuego View Post
yea true , but what we have learned atleast what I have learned is storyline is so effective and important , most of people start a game for other reasons
like wow , it's all 13-15 year old kids that want to do something else than homework and parents are happy to shut them up with only few bucks lol
but well I didn't try cabal but ur right graphics aren't bad
I am in game industry myself and I just can't find anything wrong with the system of sro , ofc there are things like traffic and stuff but that has nothing to do with the game but with the owners and the company in charge but the game itself , just imazing everything fits correctly
happy to find someone with the same opinion as me
alecz24 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,277
Received Thanks: 2,987
#Sticky.
InvincibleNoOB is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 190
Received Thanks: 48
i think this is april 1 joke
Enj0y1997 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,441
Received Thanks: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enj0y1997 View Post
i think this is april 1 joke
dude its not a joke.if mmosite told "fake" info about Joymax then mmosite could have gotten sued by Joymax
alecz24 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
maybe its joke mmosite+greedmax
Boteris is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,484
Received Thanks: 805
i think it's real why should they make those screens and just put them on mmosite if they wanted a good joke the had to announce it very big.
kevin_owner is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 539
Received Thanks: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecz24 View Post
dude its not a joke.if mmosite told "fake" info about Joymax then mmosite could have gotten sued by Joymax
koreans doesnt have april's 1st? or joymax doesnt understand jokes?
zilvis69 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 489
Received Thanks: 613
fake^^

"SRO2" artwork:


Original artwork from the chinese game "Dragon World":


btw: more screens:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...=&oq=&gs_rfai=


babbe0 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[ZSZC] Officially released download
Okay in ZSZC forum , the download is officially released Links: ZSZC Part 1 ZSZC Part 2 If you dont believe me, go and check it out by...
22 Replies - Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions
Karos Online Officially Launches
Karos Online officially launched today complete with a new client. The launch comes with a major update that contains lots of tweaks and new content...
4 Replies - Gaming News - EN
FlyFF Reloaded Officially Online v14
*Edited by trane. Reloaded flyff is a private server for flyff. We have a multilanguage website, Staff and gm bilingue. We have add spirit...
1 Replies - Private Server - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.