Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Planning on creating a packet Bot.

Discussion on [Request]Planning on creating a packet Bot. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Planning on creating a packet Bot.

ok guys as the title says...first of all i am a user to this forum for some long time...i am 26 years old guy with 4 years knowledge of C# and got MCAD in august.

before anyone from the respected users of this forum flame or say anything..i am here to learn and try to put my programming experience to good use..it's just i don't know anything about packet programing .i already started to work on the UI .

1- i need resources or even guides to know were should i start from.
2-what programe should i get to decrypt or monitor the packet from.

i would like the programmers of this forum to share thier knowledge with me and i promise if i got this done even for basic functions i will release it for ePVP community for free.

all what i need is give 1 command from my C# application to the game and the rest i will do all alone.

Thanks and any help is appreciated.

Note:the reason i am doing this is because all the time i write my codes for business companies , or security & safety devices and it's for work.and right now i got a really long free time..so instead of playing i would rather gain more programming experience in something new to me.
thanks alot and any help would be appreciated.
Old 04/04/2010, 20:51   #2

well, i dont know anything about programming, so i got one thing to say - good luck
Old 04/04/2010, 21:18   #3

elite*gold: 20
I suggest you to pm pushedx which got a wide knowledge about this kind of stuff, he also explains very well.
Old 04/04/2010, 21:27   #4

g luck man...i hope you can do a better bot than agbot and ibot