Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The History of SROBot

Discussion on The History of SROBot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This bot was originally a Chinese bot. that was translated by a small group of hackers including myself, chilli, bitvector, sirmabus, telatoro, clearscreen and looser.

The originally translated version was of full use in all the patches before GameGuard was introduced.

Screenshots of our translated bot

What id like to know is, how did Makaveli get his hands on this bot? Not being hostile.. i'd just like to compile an update history for it.

Regards,

Xyz.
Old 03/15/2006, 23:30   #2

edit: or look here

Old 03/16/2006, 16:18   #3

well i think lots of ppl are grateful for the bot

so thanks to you and your team, Xyz
Old 03/16/2006, 16:59   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by DamoniousB@Mar 16 2006, 16:18

His team did not create it for public use, dont thank him. They use to have a site called Silkroadmarket.net. Never even released a public version for anyone either =/
If you want to thank someone, thank Selling from ************ :hm:
Old 03/17/2006, 00:18   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by ClientX+Mar 16 2006, 16:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ClientX @ Mar 16 2006, 16:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DamoniousB@Mar 16 2006, 16:18

His team did not create it for public use, dont thank him. They use to have a site called Silkroadmarket.net. Never even released a public version for anyone either =/
If you want to thank someone, thank Selling from ************ :hm: [/b][/quote]
so does that mean Selling did not make or have part of making the bot itself?

he just takes the source and modifies it?

welll plus either way, it's goin to be private because the person who made this will charge money for authorizations towards using the bot right?