Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wth cant join populated servers?

Discussion on Wth cant join populated servers? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wth cant join populated servers?

When i join Iris(new), on server list it says populated, and in rev6 the list says server is not full, yet the auto login pops up, wth is with that?
Old 02/02/2010, 22:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
there are already some guides for that ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
All servers are populated!! nice! but why?
07/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 31 Replies
All servers are populated!! nice! but why?
[Guide]Why Servers is being Populated But you can't Login ??!!
02/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi , i know that most people knows that they can't login also when you see the list when silkroad starts you see tha servers are populated so here is the deal ... i will Post A Video Later .. Orginal Post Goes To Recking in his guide Guide : Silkroad Online(joymax) Has Opened A New GateWays : if You Add This Lines To 'C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts' (Notice):Open Hosts File With Notebad And Add Those Lines at the end of it. 121.128.133.26 gwgt1.joymax.com 121.128.133.26...
Populated servers??
10/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
At rev6 and in sro_client it shows that the servers are populated but still i cant login. is this some kind of bug?? thx in advance
Servers populated :0
09/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 28 Replies
Any1 got any idea why are they populated?? Cuz it's passed 1 day after inspection i dont believe goldbots need to update their bot so long....
Servers Populated and Impossible to login !
07/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Look on REV6 servers are populated, IRIS with 300 free slots and we can't connect ! Wtf is this login system by GAYMAX ? Again A SCAM for players ? Or does the login system is currently buggy ?